I never cook with....

Blister

I'm not kidding - it's pretty much the ONLY reason we keep it around.
I always keep Spam around to eat if I survive the Nuclear Armageddon. I don't think it even has an expiration date. When there there is nothing else left I can always survive on Spam and cockaroaches.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
I always keep Spam around to eat if I survive the Nuclear Armageddon. I don't think it even has an expiration date. When there there is nothing else left I can always survive on Spam and cockaroaches.
Corned Beef Hash.

SamSpade

This reminded me of my favorite line from an otherwise little know sci-fi series, Andromeda. One of the characters named Tyr Anasazi belongs to a race of people who believe the ends justifies the means, is not above a little treachery and often is at odds with his basic "what's in it for me?" philosophy and the main character, Dylan Hunt's optimism and almost naive heroism ---

"I have faith in nothing but this: when the Universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors.
Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt - trying to save the cockroaches."

Grumpy

Canned Peas :yay:
Canned Whole Green Beans :yay:
Anything else canned...:boo:
Frozen Broccoli :yay:
Frozen Brussel Spouts :yay:
Frozen Green Beans (any style) :doubleboo:
Ground Beef (fresh, never frozen) :yay:
Frozen Ground Beef :boo:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope