I sold the motorhome today

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"I would never join a club that would have me as a member". Groucho Marx

But if there was such a cool kids forum, would there be neat club jackets, polo shirts, neato Ray Bans, and would we be allowed to smoke Lucky Strikes and hang out at bowling alleys drinking cheap beer and farting?? Asking for a prospect...
There used to be.... :ohwell: The underwear was a big hit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There used to be.... :ohwell: The underwear was a big hit.

Like these?

Bare-ya-cuda

Banks must file a CTR (Currency Transaction Report) when you deposit more than $10,000 in cash at one time. Something to do with money laundering.

True story - because of my business ventures over the years, I am familiar with CTRs and try to avoid them whenever possible, not because I am doing anything illegal but because I try to avoid government reporting whenever possible. A few years ago when I was handing over the reins of treasurer of a local organization I had been involved in, I told the new person to avoid cash deposits of $10,000, explaining the CTR process. This organization did have a couple times a year where fundraising would generate this much cash at once. The person taking over from me said it didn't bother her to have any CTR reports filed since she had nothing to hide. Low and behold, a year later when her security clearance was coming up for renewal, the investigator asked her about these large cash deposits, in an account that wasn't hers! But hey, what do I know - I'm just a dumb farmer right?

Had the same happen to me when my clearance was being renewed. They dropped a bank deposit from almost a decade prior that I couldn’t recall until I did some thinking. I had to dig up the record of sale for my boat. Glad I kept it in my safe.

Louise

You missed one. :patriot:

So does that mean you and members that liked your post are not patriots; in the fact that you are making fun of the patriot emoji? Hmmm…Join Antifa, BLM, or other group and get it out of your system. ::patriot: And, you are Navy and all. How about this emoji? 😥

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you keep digging for something that ain't there, you'll eventually reach China or so I've been told. No, I'm actually poking fun at you and your excessive use of this particular emoji. As far as your remark about the Navy; I raised my right hand four times and swore that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic and that I would bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I don't need to use an emoji to prove my patriotism to you or anyone else.
Especially to those who did not. :yay: