I think I hurt her feelings.....

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Originally posted by migtig
Yep, cause you don't like my opinions, input nor advice, so why should I share. :neener:

I promise that whatever you say I wont get mad at... I never break my promise.... Mostly.. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LB, where do you find these women?
Am I wrong?
Why would you even have to ask that question? Like someone on this board is going to say, "Yeah, you're wrong. You should do the girl a favor and marry her." :duh: Maybe you were wrong to tell her you'd get back with her - why not just tell her she's a wackjob and hang up so she can get to the next victim on her list?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Like someone on this board is going to say, "Yeah, you're wrong. You should do the girl a favor and marry her." :duh:
Put her in to contact with Sleuth, he's always looking for a date.

B

Bruce

The only thing I have to say is that you should not have told her that you were going to call her back when you didn't intend too. Much better to just say goodby. By telling her you would call back she may have gotten the impression that there was still something to talk about (and it doesn't appear that there is).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Ken King
Put her in to contact with Sleuth, he's always looking for a date.
GREAT idea! Hey, Sleuth - LB just found your dream woman! :lol:

(j/k - sort of...)

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
LB, where do you find these women? Why would you even have to ask that question? Like someone on this board is going to say, "Yeah, you're wrong. You should do the girl a favor and marry her." :duh: Maybe you were wrong to tell her you'd get back with her - why not just tell her she's a wackjob and hang up so she can get to the next victim on her list?

I'm a bouncer at a night club on the weekends... I get girls that try to talk to me all the time... Most times I'm pretty focused on working security so when I'm approached I come off as being really short and cold(this sometimes work the opposite intended effect) but sometimes I just kinda hook up with club girl... Bad move... I've cooled down a bit though...
I'm know as "The reallly cute mean bouncer." I kinda like the title... :biggrin:

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Originally posted by Blondie76
When was that last time you talked to this girl before she called to ask you to marry her?

She came up to the club 2 weeks before after not coming there for almost 6 month... I broke up with her about this time last year...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... Like someone on this board is going to say, "Yeah, you're wrong. You should do the girl a favor and marry her." :duh: ...
Damn... I was gonna do just that too. :rolleyes:

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Originally posted by Bruce
The only thing I have to say is that you should not have told her that you were going to call her back when you didn't intend too. Much better to just say goodby. By telling her you would call back she may have gotten the impression that there was still something to talk about (and it doesn't appear that there is).

You're right...

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Originally posted by sleuth14
is she cute? :biggrin:

Yeah... She use to be a model before she had a kid....
I wouldn't put a bag over her head but I'd have to put a gag in her mouth... She talks too much..

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Originally posted by LastBoyscout
Yeah... She use to be a model before she had a kid....
In the begining these threads were suspect. Now, they are down right fishy!

LBS are you posting all of this stuff just to make a certain someone jealous? :biggrin:

F

Frostillicus

Wow, you must be really hot! Interested in a hairy topper?

Originally posted by LastBoyscout
I'm a bouncer at a night club on the weekends... I get girls that try to talk to me all the time... Most times I'm pretty focused on working security so when I'm approached I come off as being really short and cold(this sometimes work the opposite intended effect) but sometimes I just kinda hook up with club girl... Bad move... I've cooled down a bit though...
I'm know as "The reallly cute mean bouncer." I kinda like the title... :biggrin: