I think...

Vince

sockgirl77 said:
Power/Points: 21465239 / 2146503917

Damn, BS Gal and DR, looks like we all got hit by the same red karma sender. Was yours blank too?

Looks like Lugnut and Vince got hit too.
Yep, but by who and why is a mystery. :whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sockgirl77 said:
Power/Points: 21465239 / 2146503917

Damn, BS Gal and DR, looks like we all got hit by the same red karma sender. Was yours blank too?

Looks like Lugnut and Vince got hit too.
:howdy: Mine was blank, also.

MMDad

Lem Putt
For everyone who got red in this thread, it was from BZHorseMom. If you feel like retaliating, it would only be fair.

(2147483647 - 2146503917) * 2 = BZH

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
MMDad said:
For everyone who got red in this thread, it was from BZHorseMom. If you feel like retaliating, it would only be fair.
I feel sorry for people that must resort to the laying of the red.

I mean, I was nowhere around that day that the stallion saw her standing there in the field, and rushed,,,,

well, I wasnt there so it wasnt my fault in anyway.

sockgirl77

MMDad said:

Well see how my hormones are in a few minutes. Right now, this minute, I'm not feeling biatchy enough to bomb. But, that's always subject to change.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
MMDad said:

Sorry I thought I was sending Green. :jameo: It said I had to spread the karma. That's what I get for multi tasking. How can you tell who sent the karma if it isn't signed MMDad?? :whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BZHorseMomE said:
Sorry I thought I was sending Green. :jameo: It said I had to spread the karma. That's what I get for multi tasking. How can you tell who sent the karma if it isn't signed MMDad?? :whistle:
Right.

We non-horsey people are really good at figuring this karma stuff out.

sockgirl77

BZHorseMomE said:
:bs: You have to click to make it negative. :rolleyes:

P.S. Us smart ppl do the math and find out which idiots "accidently" send red.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sockgirl77 said:
:bs: You have to click to make it negative. :rolleyes:

P.S. Us smart ppl do the math and find out which idiots "accidently" send red.
I am currently on hold module from sending out anymore karma. And I was gonna hit DR with red too. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
I am currently on hold module from sending out anymore karma. And I was gonna hit DR with red too. :lmao:
want me to do it for you?
he wont never guess it was me

MMDad

Lem Putt
BZHorseMomE said:

Did you see the little math equation at the end of my post? That's how we know it was you. We call it Karma Tracker XP Pro Version 3.5.6.4b. It works really good.

Loper

Animal Poor!
BS Gal said:
Right.

We non-horsey people are really good at figuring this karma stuff out.

Just to stand up for BZH, she's done it to me before on accident... It was signed so I knew there was some user error on her part! :howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Loper said:
Just to stand up for BZH, she's done it to me before on accident... It was signed so I knew there was some user error on her part! :howdy:

Did she do it to seven people in a row by accident before, too?

Loper

Animal Poor!
MMDad said:
Did she do it to seven people in a row by accident before, too?

that I don't know... but I know mine was an accident because she signed it and it was for good related horsey stuff... so I asked her why before sending anything red back...