I think...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Loper said:
Just to stand up for BZH, she's done it to me before on accident... It was signed so I knew there was some user error on her part! :howdy:
I axidently just changed mine from approve to disapprove and I SIGNED IT.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
MMDad said:
Why would I want to do something like that?

I already have plans. Just figured since you were hanging out here in the Horse Forums, when you normally aren't in here, you must be interested in horses.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BZHorseMomE said:
I already have plans. Just figured since you were hanging out here in the Horse Forums, when you normally aren't in here, you must be interested in horses.
This is a BSGal thread. It just happens to be in your neighborhood. (get it? NEIGHborhood..)

Since you and your horsey buddies are such kind, hospitable people, I'm sure you don't mind us stopping by for a chat, right?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
This is a BSGal thread. It just happens to be in your neighborhood. (get it? NEIGHborhood..)

Since you and your horsey buddies are such kind, hospitable people, I'm sure you don't mind us stopping by for a chat, right?
:huggy: I'd like a horse that turns left without having to kick it hard.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
:huggy: I'd like a horse that turns left without having to kick it hard.
Can you believe I got red in this thread again? Unfortunately, it's from someone I gave green to earlier, so I can't pay her back today. Oh well.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
Can you believe I got red in this thread again? Unfortunately, it's from someone I gave green to earlier, so I can't pay her back today. Oh well.
I was seriously thinking about riding again, but these people are just plain meam.

:duckingfromthered: :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Loper said:
well I can tell ya none of it was from me! I'm still trying to figure out what's going on...

I have Karma tracker. I know it wasn't from you. You must be one of the nice horsey people. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Loper said:
well I can tell ya none of it was from me! I'm still trying to figure out what's going on...
It was from BZ. She "accidently" clicked red and forgot to sign it. That's really not acceptable out in the "real" forums. You all have a lot of hatred going on. I'm very sorry to see that. I'm a very loving person.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sockgirl77 said:
Power/Points: 21465239 / 2146503917

Damn, BS Gal and DR, looks like we all got hit by the same red karma sender. Was yours blank too?

Looks like Lugnut and Vince got hit too.

Your in the f'in HORSEY FORUM. Of Course you are gona get red :smack:

That is why we come here to shift our Karma.

You have been at this a long time and you still do not know the secret Forum rules :buttkick:

All HORSEY PEOPLE ARE MEAMIES :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
MMDad said:
I have Karma tracker. I know it wasn't from you. You must be one of the nice horsey people. :huggy:

:lmao: you have a math formula or computer algorithm working for you.. I am a nice horsey person I think... :huggy:

Giddy up!

Dougstermd said:
Your in the f'in HORSEY FORUM. Of Course you are gona get red :smack:

That is why we come here to shift our Karma.

You have been at this a long time and you still do not know the secret Forum rules :buttkick:

All HORSEY PEOPLE ARE MEAMIES :killingme
Do forum peeps not like us horse forum crazy horse loving biotches??