I want THIS guy's lawyer... (news from home)

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Ponytail said:
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14134323&BRD=1675&PAG=461&dept_id=18171&rfi=6

Effin' ridiculous. No wonder there's a boatlod of folks running for District Justice in that area in the upcoming primaries. Police departments, lawyers, and regular working folks are getting fed up.

6 prior DUI's and he STILL had a valid PA license. :rant:

Sounds like the St Marys Courts , we need to keep the one woman judge.
and hang the rest of them ,starting with the states attorney and a few of his henchmen. How can it be a newspaper stealing ,coke sniffing ,rapist
be the States Attorney if the whole lot of them isn't as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Then we have a Judge ,Master or whatever they call him?
He has a law firm in the Park....Now isn't this a conflict of interest :confused:

Our Police Dept steals lumber and lord knows what else..

I just think before we Laugh and point at others, maybe we should Tar and feather some of our own. :cussing:

Our system and the system posted.... Makes you wonder why we have these shootings all involving the Judaical system.
Allot of women play the role of the victim, just to be vindictive and use the system. Ever notice when ever a man is charged the women is referred to as the victim.. Excuse me but if one is innocent until proving guilty, shouldn't they be referred too as the alleged victom... But noooo if a woman says she was raped, your butt toast. Its virtually a unbeatable charge, a Lawyers worst nightmare. Same for assault or even mental abuse.
Woman says he done it and your a the man she is pointing the evil vindictive finger at, your butt toast.

Yes I too am pissed at the way the system kisses there princess do no wrong butts. And I really wonder If this guy on the loose hasn't gone mad because he was railroaded by the system the first time. With all the propaganda the Gov uses and hands the news too report, who knows without being at the trial.

I will say that those of you who have never lived in low income neighborhoods you have not a clue to how the system treats people with no money.
The days of the unfair Romans come to mind.. And I can picture it now if they had forums then .. Some of you clueless writers, posting , oh my there you go every one wanting to bash those Good Roman soldiers for doing there job..
He should have showed them Roman soldiers respect.
:twitch:
Yes the cops at the salad bar brought this to mind.

Signed...Not a happy camper

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ricky Racer said:
Allot of women play the role of the victim, just to be vindictive and use the system. Ever notice when ever a man is charged the women is referred to as the victim.. Excuse me but if one is innocent until proving guilty, shouldn't they be referred too as the alleged victom... But noooo if a woman says she was raped, your butt toast. Its virtually a unbeatable charge, a Lawyers worst nightmare. Same for assault or even mental abuse.
Woman says he done it and your a the man she is pointing the evil vindictive finger at, your butt toast.

Yes I too am pissed at the way the system kisses there princess do no wrong butts. And I really wonder If this guy on the loose hasn't gone mad because he was railroaded by the system the first time. With all the propaganda the Gov uses and hands the news too report, who knows without being at the trial.

You sound like a victim.

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
AnniesDad said:
:yeahthat: Of a head trauma.
I got your head trauma butt munch.
Your either one of those clueless idiots with the blinders on, or your part of the retarded system, either way let me explain how retarded the system is in this county.

I own a Tow Company with three tow trucks
On a Wednesday, My Ex girl friend sends me an e-mail asking me to get an old junk car with no tags off her property.
That Friday, she calls again asking me to remove the car.
4 days later, Tuesday, I get the car, now its sitting on my lot on my Rollback,10 to 12 feet in the air where everyone can see it.
That night I am arrested for auto theft, because she said I stole it.
I tried to show the Holy Roman cops from hell the e-mail, but they did not care they said show it the courts..(retards)

So I try to show it to the Holy Roman States Attorney from hell and guess what I get told ? I get told to contribute to the local lawyers fund (get a lawyer)

Now I go to court in front of a Judge that was quoted in the local paper for violating rights of people wanting to represent themselves, Yes he revoked the bond of fourteen people and told them if they want to represent themselves they can do it from behind bars. :confused:

And I was told to contribute to the local lawyers fund again.

Now I have to go in front of a jury and pray to God I don't get 12 idiots like you, Annies Dad..... :twitch:

I am facing loosing everything and going to jail for 5 years because of some vindictive beotch.
Now from what I am reading it depends on the judge if the e-mail is submittable in court. :twitch: (something stinks)

Think about it? Lets pretend it's you.. Annies Dada,
One, the fact that your being railroaded to contribute $2500 to the local Lawyer fund.

Two ,that the court doesn't let the E-mail be seen and you lose because there are 12 idiots like yourself.

Three, you lost everything, your family is hurt and you are in a cage for the next 5 years.
Do you think you might be a little mad, do you think you might dwell on it everyday starring at the walls letting the hate destroy and kill every ounce of compassion that lives in your soul. (do you butthead? )

All for what? So the county courts can show on the books that their courts are being used and we have crime., so the state won't cut their budget for more cops and jails.....(Get a grip moron).

On this case I have been to court 5 times and you know what ?
I was one of no more than 5 people walking in the halls each time.
So while the county gears up for the crime to come, mean while, they have to justify to the state these big courts and jails and all the cops,
So they twist the laws and fill the jails with BS.

It is bad enough that lying scum lawyers twist and mutilate the laws to get criminals off...or to win BS settelments.
But when the state attorney twists and mutilates the laws to fill their jails and court rooms to justify a frigging budget, that is dead azz wrong.

Where is Justus and truth, well it's dead ! It was eaten by a monster named Greed.

Last edited:

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Ponytail said:
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14134323&BRD=1675&PAG=461&dept_id=18171&rfi=6

Effin' ridiculous. No wonder there's a boatlod of folks running for District Justice in that area in the upcoming primaries. Police departments, lawyers, and regular working folks are getting fed up.

6 prior DUI's and he STILL had a valid PA license. :rant:
Sorry Ponytail I didn't mean to go way off track of your thread..
It's just the thread reminds me of Smib county .
Where if you have a certain last name in this county you can have 12 DWI's
And as you can see I am insanely pissed off.
Sorry :howdy:

AnniesDad

By the sea
Ricky Racer said:
On a Wednesday, My Ex girl friend sends me an e-mail asking me to get an old junk car with no tags off her property.

So I try to show it to the Holy Roman States Attorney from hell and guess what I get told ? I get told to contribute to the local lawyers fund (get a lawyer)

Maybe you should get a lawyer and sue her.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Ricky Racer said:
I got your head trauma butt munch.
Your either one of those clueless idiots with the blinders on, or your part of the retarded system, either way let me explain how retarded the system is in this county.

I own a Tow Company with three tow trucks
4 days later, Tuesday, I get the car, now its sitting on my lot on my Rollback,10 to 12 feet in the air where everyone can see it.
That night I am arrested for auto theft, because she said I stole it.
I tried to show the Holy Roman cops from hell the e-mail, but they did not care they said show it the courts..(retards)

Now I go to court in front of a Judge that was quoted in the local paper for violating rights of people wanting to represent themselves, Yes he revoked the bond of fourteen people and told them if they want to represent themselves they can do it from behind bars. :confused:

And I was told to contribute to the local lawyers fund again.

Now I have to go in front of a jury and pray to God I don't get 12 idiots like you, Annies Dad..... :twitch:

I am facing loosing everything and going to jail for 5 years because of some vindictive beotch.
Now from what I am reading it depends on the judge if the e-mail is submittable in court. :twitch: (something stinks)

Think about it? Lets pretend it's you.. Annies Dada,
One, the fact that your being railroaded to contribute $2500 to the local Lawyer fund.

Two ,that the court doesn't let the E-mail be seen and you lose because there are 12 idiots like yourself.

Three, you lost everything, your family is hurt and you are in a cage for the next 5 years.
Do you think you might be a little mad, do you think you might dwell on it everyday starring at the walls letting the hate destroy and kill every ounce of compassion that lives in your soul. (do you butthead? )

All for what? So the county courts can show on the books that their courts are being used and we have crime., so the state won't cut their budget for more cops and jails.....(Get a grip moron).

On this case I have been to court 5 times and you know what ?
I was one of no more than 5 people walking in the halls each time.
So while the county gears up for the crime to come, mean while, they have to justify to the state these big courts and jails and all the cops,
So they twist the laws and fill the jails with BS.

It is bad enough that lying scum lawyers twist and mutilate the laws to get criminals off...or to win BS settelments.
But when the state attorney twists and mutilates the laws to fill their jails and court rooms to justify a frigging budget, that is dead azz wrong.

Where is Justus and truth, well it's dead ! It was eaten by a monster named Greed.
I understand the fury in your mind for being made a pawn to the system. But you should be focusing your hate on who got you into the mess and not the system that you feel is the mess. I feel your pain. But,

(1) The officers were just responding to a complaint of theft. They got a call saying a vehicle was stolen and for them it was. They found it on your rollback. Crime solved in their minds.
(2) Showing the email to the State’s Attorney wouldn’t do you any good as it is just as probable that you took another email from her and replaced the text contained with the new text showing she invited you to remove the vehicle.
(3) You need a lawyer, someone who knows the game, someone that can obtain the Court Order necessary to obtain the email from the server it was transmitted from that can identify the sender or to examine the hard-drive of the one you said had sent it. Someone working for you within the system that you hate.
(4) You don’t have to have a jury trial and risk your fate on your peers (you know, the other retards); you could let a judge decide alone if you want. Probably wouldn’t want him reading your views of the system he has dedicated his life to though.

Now, if your team (you and the low life lawyer scum that you hire) prevails and proves that you were asked to pick the vehicle up that would prove that she filed a false complaint. Then she will be facing the law and courts and probably getting one of those plea deals that p!ss you off too. Then you could bring suit against her in civil court for the pain and suffering plus damages (lawyer fees and lost wages from dealing with the criminal complaint and any fees associated with bringing your suit against her) she has put you through and use the same system to destroy her.

Last edited:

donbarzini

One question, Ricky.

On that Tuesday that you picked it up, did she know that YOU were the one that took it from her yard? If so, nail the #####.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
If she was in a sense "giving" you the car, I don't know why it never occurred to you to get her to sign over the title before you took it. :confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Racer...

...you'll excuse me for asking because I am interested, so don't take this personally:

Is your record totally clean? No accusations? No experience with the cops whatsoever?

If so, that really makes your predictament maddening.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Larry Gude said:
...you'll excuse me for asking because I am interested, so don't take this personally:

Is your record totally clean? No accusations? No experience with the cops whatsoever?

I suspect it's 'cause he recognizes that he was set up by an EX- and took bait hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, and boat. He's feeling stupid and needs to justify his anger (suspect he cannot express his hanger toward the EX- 'cause he still carries that torch) so the cops, judge, law, statute, and everyone ELSE is at fault.

But that's just a guess on my part.

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
AnniesDad said:
Maybe you should get a lawyer and sue her.
What part of a 1979 Chevett didn't you understand ?
This was her old car,from last year. (nomoney)

But seeing how your slow, let me spell it out.
Sue her for what? She owes money on her underwear because those where bought on a card...

So I have to give a lawyer $2500 to keep from going to jail.
Then spend another $2500 to sue her for some underwear that I would have to fight with J C Penny over.. :killingme

Why does my tax dollars pay the wages for Sheriffs Detectives to investigate crimes , if they are just going to let some dink arrest people because some spaz says, he did it ? :confused:

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Sharon said:
If she was in a sense "giving" you the car, I don't know why it never occurred to you to get her to sign over the title before you took it. :confused:
The e-mail says I am leaving the title and the keys in the car.
I never looked. But that is besides the point.
I don't need to have a title to remove junk from someones yard.
I crushed over 30 cars last year for the price of scrap, none having titles.
The scrap metal yard don't even ask you for the titles..
Junk is junk 1979 4Dr Chevett no tags broke windshield and side glass
floor boards look like the Flintstones mobile....

After driving 22 miles to pick it up upon request of owner is all that is needed by law.(tow bill)
Remember this if you ever have to leave your broke car on the side of the road. What do you think the Tow truck driver has to come get a written and notarized letter from you first.

Like I said the cops never asked why or even wanted to know why.
For all they knew I was working on it or dropping it off the next day at her mechanics. I was just transporting it to the crusher for her I don't need a title to transport cars. The scrap would have paid for fuel and maybe lunch.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ricky Racer said:
I don't need to have a title to remove junk from someones yard.

After driving 22 miles to pick it up upon request of owner is all that is needed by law.(tow bill)

If that's the case, why were you arrested?

Why did she say she was leaving the title and keys in the car if you didn't need either of them?

I've had old cars picked up (for scrap) and they do ask for you to sign over the title. It was awhile ago, so maybe it doesn't work that way anymore.

And lastly, since the title was in the car and it wasn't tagged...how could she even prove ownership to say it was stolen?

I think there's more to this story and you're conviently leaving those details out.

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Larry Gude said:

Nothing ever involving theft. Got busted with some Pot back in 80

Even if someone was less than a model citizen, did they get that way because of crap like this? That is my whole point and why I don't judge people on Police and Court reports. Too oven people make plea agreements just because they can't afford a lawyer or to take off work and unless your dirt poor you don't qualify for a public defender.

Unless someone has had dealings or had family or close friends that have had dealings with the modern day Holy Roman Courts and Solders,
one wouldn't have a clue and prefer to put on the blinders and not see.

Right is right and wrong is wrong
Even if someone did have a few run in's with the law.
It would not justify harassment and making a man spend $2500 just to show someone proof, isn't that called investigation? Before any person is arrested on the word of someone should there not be some type of investigation.
The law is clear,in order for it to be theft someone would have to be concealing it and taking it without permission.
So not having evidence of either would be harassment or retarded.
The car was 10 to 12 feet in the air on back of a truck and a e-mail.

Where is Andy of Mayberry RFD :confused:
Even Barney could have solved this one :killingme

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Sharon said:
If that's the case, why were you arrested?

Why did she say she was leaving the title and keys in the car if you didn't need either of them?

I've had old cars picked up (for scrap) and they do ask for you to sign over the title. It was awhile ago, so maybe it doesn't work that way anymore.

And lastly, since the title was in the car and it wasn't tagged...how could she even prove ownership to say it was stolen?

I think there's more to this story and you're conviently leaving those details out.
Lady she didn't leave the title in the car ,like she said she would, not that I asked her too. And yes some scrap guys will ask you for the title just in case what you are giving them in worth something.
Let me put it to you this way she was stalking me. Her last boy friend had her charged with Burglary and theft of his Gun which she is on probation for.
Her land lord was on her Azz to get rid of the junk in her yard.
So like a dumb azz I figured if I got it out of there, she would leave me alone
Nothing more or less, just some nut case I was dating and yes my gut told me she was a whack job but the little head said she was hot ..OK

Last edited:

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Ken King said:
I understand the fury in your mind for being made a pawn to the system. But you should be focusing your hate on who got you into the mess and not the system that you feel is the mess. I feel your pain. But,

(1) The officers were just responding to a complaint of theft. They got a call saying a vehicle was stolen and for them it was. They found it on your rollback. Crime solved in their minds.
(2) Showing the email to the State’s Attorney wouldn’t do you any good as it is just as probable that you took another email from her and replaced the text contained with the new text showing she invited you to remove the vehicle.
(3) You need a lawyer, someone who knows the game, someone that can obtain the Court Order necessary to obtain the email from the server it was transmitted from that can identify the sender or to examine the hard-drive of the one you said had sent it. Someone working for you within the system that you hate.
(4) You don’t have to have a jury trial and risk your fate on your peers (you know, the other retards); you could let a judge decide alone if you want. Probably wouldn’t want him reading your views of the system he has dedicated his life to though.

Now, if your team (you and the low life lawyer scum that you hire) prevails and proves that you were asked to pick the vehicle up that would prove that she filed a false complaint. Then she will be facing the law and courts and probably getting one of those plea deals that p!ss you off too. Then you could bring suit against her in civil court for the pain and suffering plus damages (lawyer fees and lost wages from dealing with the criminal complaint and any fees associated with bringing your suit against her) she has put you through and use the same system to destroy her.
When have you ever read that the courts have ever did anything about a woman lying on the stand?

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
donbarzini said:
One question, Ricky.

On that Tuesday that you picked it up, did she know that YOU were the one that took it from her yard? If so, nail the #####.
Yea sent the cops straight to me.