Ideas for New Businesses in Southern MD

K

Kain99

OMG I spent hours in The Elephant's Trunk! never had a problem with the owners, employees or the Little dog I called Midget.... Now that this was mentioned, I feel like crying... All of the good stores are gone!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
The Elephant's Trunk was an awesome store, I was sad to see it go. There is a neat little store in Milison Plaza called Outspoken....not exactly the Trunk, but they have some neat stuff you won't find in most stores around here.....
I believe they have a little dog running around the store at times too:razz2:
Yes, I have been there once. I know the owner of that and Underground Tattoo.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: I Miss the Most

Originally posted by pilot
The remark about "And their little dog, too" makes me think of the Wicked Witch of the West.

:roflmao: That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read that!

I sorely miss that store. It was such an eclectic mix of things - I know I spent many hours in there shopping and talking to the owners.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
:crazy: Don't know how credible this is....but a few weeks back someone told me that Alice's was going to become a "Hooter's" - I find that a bit hard to believe..where are they going to find dumb blond women with bigg ta-ta's in Southern Maryland...just thought I'd thow that out there...:shrug:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by SEABREEZE 1957
:crazy: Don't know how credible this is....but a few weeks back someone told me that Alice's was going to become a "Hooter's" - I find that a bit hard to believe..where are they going to find dumb blond women with bigg ta-ta's in Southern Maryland...just thought I'd thow that out there...:shrug:

Been there, done that - Click here...

Or to summarize - No Hooters planned anywhere near Southern Maryland.