Idol's Top 10

GopherM

Darwin was right
Somebody's gotta tell me why Jacob is in the top 10 when a couple of other men were passed over. He is big and he has power in his voice, but singing loud and off key does not give you a pass to get through. That big boy couldn't carry a note in tune if he had a bucket brigade. You have to listen to the music in the back and then listen to how far (or little) off key he is. He just isn't that good...he just powers his way through.

homedepot20

I'm glad to see our local boy from Garner NC , Scott McCreery in top 10 ! He should be winner this year joining Carrie Underwood as only Idol Winners whom made it to the big time . Kellie Pickler should have been a Winner during her Idol .

F

forceofnature

I'm glad to see our local boy from Garner NC , Scott McCreery in top 10 ! He should be winner this year joining Carrie Underwood as only Idol Winners whom made it to the big time . Kellie Pickler should have been a Winner during her Idol .

I havent been watching much this year but seems like a better bunch than last year.

GopherM

Darwin was right
The final 10 have been selected. Let the games begin. I would have had about 2 different choices, but other than Jacob, I can live with the ones that were picked.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
The final 10 have been selected. Let the games begin. I would have had about 2 different choices, but other than Jacob, I can live with the ones that were picked.

There are 13 now. I agree about Jacob and would have picked the blond gal over Niama at the end.

Niama SUCKS!!!

I don't know why Steven has such a hard on for her.

The dude they said was "ready for radio" on Tuesday they did not save. How crappy was that?:smack:

bcp

In My Opinion

I agree with Scott taking it all the way.
I would rather see him take second place though. First place winner does not only have to commit to the tour, but Is also held to a year contract with Idol for recording the first CD.
I think He could do much better if he was able to go out and work on his own.
Either way, he will be the next big name in country.

Niama sucks.
Black dude sucks (not a racial thing, I just don't know his name and he's the only A-A male contestant on the show, so you know who I am talking about).
Dude with all the facial hair (did Teen Spirit last week) SUCKS!
Dude with the feaux-hawk sucks.

bcp

In My Opinion
and yet, teen spirit guy was saved.
I hope they send his ass home again next week.. him and Niama, I really thought that siezure she had on stage the night before would have done her in. all she was missing was a dead plucked chicken to swing around her head.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I love me some Pia :love:

OH, I do too.....I really like Scotty too....I don't think he will go all the way but there are people in Nashville just waiting to jump on him....He is going a long way in country music....I can't stand Jacob or Niama (SP).....I think the judges wasted their save last week too....James is cool...Lauren is cute and has good and bad days...Thia & Stephon (SP) will be going very soon....Did I mention I really really like Pia?

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Its best Scotty comes n Second. That way he wont have to sign the AI contract and go straight into Country Music.. Go Scotty!!!

OH, I do too.....I really like Scotty too....I don't think he will go all the way but there are people in Nashville just waiting to jump on him....He is going a long way in country music....I can't stand Jacob or Niama (SP).....I think the judges wasted their save last week too....James is cool...Lauren is cute and has good and bad days...Thia & Stephon (SP) will be going very soon....Did I mention I really really like Pia?

sockgirl77

Scotty sounds like Randy Travis. :yay: But the poor guy looks like a cross between Clay Aiken and the Mad TV guy.

Attachments

• clay_aiken.jpg
    clay_aiken.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 85
  • madtv-show.jpg
    madtv-show.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Scotty-McCreery-mug.jpg
    Scotty-McCreery-mug.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 46

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good

It sucks that she's gone. IMO she was the best on the show and no way she should of been eliminated prior to the final 3. What a shame.

mitzi

It sucks that she's gone. IMO she was the best on the show and no way she should of been eliminated prior to the final 3. What a shame.

I think most people felt she would make it through to the final 3. Maybe that's why voters weren't calling in for her. It is too bad, she has a beautiful voice.