• Yes, I’m hot!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, I don’t like me

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

ZARA

Hell no. That would be boring as hell. Like all the same things. Always know what you are thinking. Always know what you are going to say. Always know what you want...

No excitement there. And the most important flaw...I don't like women in this :smoochy: way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am my own perfect soul mate so yes, I would not only date me but I would fall madly in love with me and live happily ever after.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hell no. That would be boring as hell. Like all the same things. Always know what you are thinking. Always know what you are going to say. Always know what you want...

Exactly. Not to mention the absence of learning about one another, always having that other perspective to consult, the trials and challenges of lifes ups and downs as well as the joys, the successes. Think of how big a narcissist you'd have to be to even remotely be interested in dating yourself.

I am all for a certain amount of compatibility. In general, it's good to like some of the same things and for some of the same reasons but, my god. I wouldn't date myself for even a second.

Yikes.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I would so date me. I have everything in common with myself & would love to spend quality time with me doing the stuff I like.

:shrug:

ZARA

Exactly. Not to mention the absence of learning about one another, always having that other perspective to consult, the trials and challenges of lifes ups and downs as well as the joys, the successes. Think of how big a narcissist you'd have to be to even remotely be interested in dating yourself.

I am all for a certain amount of compatibility. In general, it's good to like some of the same things and for some of the same reasons but, my god. I wouldn't date myself for even a second.

Yikes.

Truly told. My husband and I have a lot of things in common. But we also have a great deal of things that we are opposites in. And I really enjoy that. We each view the world differently and we can spend hours discussing these differences. We balance each other very well because when I get angry about something, he is able to be the calm one and prevents me from flying off the handle and vice versa. Plus with our differing thoughts, we are able to show the other a different point of view which broadens both our horizons.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Truly told. My husband and I have a lot of things in common. But we also have a great deal of things that we are opposites in. And I really enjoy that. We each view the world differently and we can spend hours discussing these differences. We balance each other very well because when I get angry about something, he is able to be the calm one and prevents me from flying off the handle and vice versa. Plus with our differing thoughts, we are able to show the other a different point of view which broadens both our horizons.

Yeah, plus, it's become a fun game finding out how many different and new and interesting ways I am wrong. Each new dawn full of promise...

:diva:

:lmao:

SoMDGirl42

I've only dated myself for the last 3 years. Best relationship ever! We've only argued a hand full of times and there was only once that I remember getting so pissed that we didn't talk for 24 hours

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would so date me. I have everything in common with myself & would love to spend quality time with me doing the stuff I like.

Plus I get me and seldom annoy myself. We don't find too many things worth fighting about.

I think the key to finding a happy relationship is to start with yourself. Am I someone who I'd enjoy being with? Knock myself out cooking for me? Want to make myself happy and put myself above all others? Would I shave my legs for me?

Once you have that relationship and compatibility with yourself, you're on your way to finding a suitable mate. Seat, meet ass; Ass, seat; I think you all are going to get along just fine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you think you wouldn't last 2 seconds with yourself, perhaps you may want to examine that and figure out why you're so irritating?