• No, I don’t like me

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A free re-read:

If you make a great companion for yourself, why wouldn't you want to date yourself?

The question was "Would you date yourself?"

My response was absolutely not.

You then said;

If you think you wouldn't last 2 seconds with yourself, perhaps you may want to examine that and figure out why you're so irritating?

To which I responded I enjoy my own company. I just wouldn't want to date me. To me, there is an enormous difference between dating someone and enjoying their company. I can enjoy someones company without having any interest in dating them so, it follows I can enjoy my own company while not liking the idea, at all, of dating myself.

Or, do I still have it wrong?

nobody really

I need a nap

You then said;

To which I responded I enjoy my own company. I just wouldn't want to date me. To me, there is an enormous difference between dating someone and enjoying their company. I can enjoy someones company without having any interest in dating them so, it follows I can enjoy my own company while not liking the idea, at all, of dating myself.

jeez that made my head hurt

You then said;

This post makes me think he doesn't want to date himself because he'd fall asleep in mid conversation...:ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This post makes me think he doesn't want to date himself because he'd fall asleep in mid conversation...:ohwell:

I have 7,592 rude come backs for that one of which I will share exactly zero and it is in honor of your petroleum rehabilitation, kicking the habit and coming over to the true green world.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I just thought I'd share it here, first....we're engaged! We haven't set the date yet, but I popped the question this afternoon, and I accepted! Ohhh, we're so excited! What a match! :diva:

Should it be a formal ceremony, or informal? What venue? What colors should we wear? Who will be our best man and maid of honor? So many things to think about and arrange! :jameo:

This getting married thing - so stressful - :drama:

Where should we go for our honeymoon?! :cds:

Okay, this is too hard for me.....:bawl:

Hank

my war
I just thought I'd share it here, first....we're engaged! We haven't set the date yet, but I popped the question this afternoon, and I accepted! Ohhh, we're so excited! What a match! :diva:

Should it be a formal ceremony, or informal? What venue? What colors should we wear? Who will be our best man and maid of honor? So many things to think about and arrange! :jameo:

This getting married thing - so stressful - :drama:

Where should we go for our honeymoon?! :cds:

Okay, this is too hard for me.....:bawl:

You and Wenchy?