Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, I don’t like me

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you think you wouldn't last 2 seconds with yourself, perhaps you may want to examine that and figure out why you're so irritating?

I make a great companion for myself. Guns, guitars, typing, reading, dirt bikes, love my own jokes, etc, etc. But, that wasn't the question.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I'm so much more than datable. I pay, and I let me order whatever I want. I open the door for me and make witty comments, fascinating me with amazing facts and insights. Sometimes I even hold hands with me when in a really romantic mood, and I never get frustrated when I spend too much time dawdling over dinner or drinks. It's great feeling that total acceptance, the freedom of being myself, and enjoying those quiet, intimate moments when I gaze deeply into my eyes without saying anything. :sigh: Will I marry me?

I'm so much more than datable. I pay, and I let me order whatever I want. I open the door for me and make witty comments, fascinating me with amazing facts and insights. Sometimes I even hold hands with me when in a really romantic mood, and I never get frustrated when I spend too much time dawdling over dinner or drinks. It's great feeling that total acceptance, the freedom of being myself, and enjoying those quiet, intimate moments when I gaze deeply into my eyes without saying anything. :sigh: Will I marry me?

:jet: