If You Dare...Revised

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Mayhem
I apologize for not getting to see anyone that night :frown: and not letting nickel and dustin carry me to catamarans...

I can make up for it :wink:
:cheesy:

R

rhumbpunch

Originally posted by PFgal
Nah...they'll do whatever they want anyway. :lmao: Nothing ever stays on topic. :bubble:

You are correct? Almost fifty posts in what, about an hour. Start a pool to see if this one can get to the 1000 post mark as the original.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Mayhem
Well I was at Tiki's waiting to be taken advantage of in my state of being.

Isn't a drunken hookup a good way of stumbling into motherhood or a paternity suit, depending on your gender?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Tonio
Isn't a drunken hookup a good way of stumbling into motherhood or a paternity suit, depending on your gender?

:yeahthat: and an std

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Ponytail
:roflmao:
61521402.jpg

:bustagut: That is so how I pictured cmdrfunk to look. :lmao:

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
Originally posted by Nickel
She was at Catamaran's with Sausage Boy, waiting to be rescued by you. :sad:
Awww I could have been her super hero..damn it :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Now that the pics are up, who looks like the forum serial killer?:confused:

PF looks like she's killin' that baby or something. :lol:

However, my vote goes to NewNickName. He just looks like he's hiding something.:cheesy:

ALLIZONME

that mean azz blonde chic
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Speaking of next time....

When is our night-o-fun?:confused:

Hey BL.....where's Janey?? I swear I think she was working Friday, do you know? I think it was her anyhow.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by ALLIZONME
Hey BL.....where's Janey?? I swear I think she was working Friday, do you know? I think it was her anyhow.

I think Janey is off today but I could be wrong. Haven't heard anything from her today. I think she was working last Friday though. :wink:

ALLIZONME

that mean azz blonde chic
Originally posted by BuddyLee
I think Janey is off today but I could be wrong. Haven't heard anything from her today. I think she was working last Friday though. :wink:

Only asking 'cause I stopped in there and talked to my aunt that I said worked with you guys and the boy was in the little food court thingie acting up. i swear it was her after seeing that pic. Just wondering...thanks though:dance: Bet 'cha she'll remember his bad little azz if that was her.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by ALLIZONME
Only asking 'cause I stopped in there and talked to my aunt that I said worked with you guys and the boy was in the little food court thingie acting up. i swear it was her after seeing that pic. Just wondering...thanks though:dance: Bet 'cha she'll remember his bad little azz if that was her.

Most likely it was. Too bad I wasn't there to meet you.:wink: