If you know, you know

PJay

not all of it

Also .there's a video of him torturing a child..the screams will haunt you forevermore.

PJay

👂

Uh oh…

Dem Senator Chris Murphy let the cat out of the bag.

"The Democrat's strategy has failed to deliver for the PEOPLE WE CARE ABOUT MOST, the undocumented Americans that are in this country."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
👂

Uh oh…

Dem Senator Chris Murphy let the cat out of the bag.

"The Democrat's strategy has failed to deliver for the PEOPLE WE CARE ABOUT MOST, the undocumented Americans that are in this country."

WTAF!?! :mad:

PJay

Screenshot_20240218-084706.png

PJay

Didn't watch..you tell me..

I already know how evil that witch is. Do your own research and you will learn the truth too. Like mAlice would always say.

Clem72

So which is more likely, human cloning is real and happening, unlike animal cloning where there is variance based on environmental influences after artificial conception it results in people that look exactly the same, there is also accelerated aging and growth so they can quickly replace people.

or

Makeup capable of covering a tattoo has been invented...

PJay

Translation: I Donald Trump have made moves and signed orders so that we can put the government on pause. During this period, we will run a multi layered psyop for multiple reasons. Our country was infiltrated. Our citizens were divided and lulled into slavery. To correct these issues, we have written a story and produced a show/cover story. The show will allow the American people to see what we were up against and, in turn, weoponizing the people... all while saving the kids, revamping the financial system, and derooting corruption of every form globally.
We are 100% reaching the precipice. It is time. It had to be this way. And it's glorious. What a time to be alive.