If you want to see incompetence...

Burnthings

I am doing just that. You've made a claim, so I'm asking you to educate me with your source of said claim.
We live in the age of information, take advantage. I know you must have a favorite source for information. You claimed it was similar to someone to breaking in your home, surely you must know how the door is manned.

This_person

We live in the age of information, take advantage. I know you must have a favorite source for information. You claimed it was similar to someone to breaking in your home, surely you must know how the door is manned.
So, I looked it up. We have 328 legal ports of entry. None have been closed in the last couple of years.

It would seem that you are making an invalid claim, one on which the rest of your argument rests.

Burnthings

Well stay in the context of the discussion please.

There are only 50 on the border.

Also you should learn how to use google, it's not difficult.

I also never said closed, I said hemmed up. It's being restricted, not closed, there's a difference.

This_person

Well stay in the context of the discussion please.

There are only 50 on the border.

Also you should learn how to use google, it's not difficult.

I also never said closed, I said hemmed up. It's being restricted, not closed, there's a difference.

View attachment 140716
I'm not following you.

Border Patrol Agents are only processing the number of applicants that they can, and this means...what?

What is the alternative to processing only the number one is able to process, and why is that alternative better?

gemma_rae

"They then funnel these kids into torturous for profit prisons systems to appease xenophobic sadists such as yourself at great costs to tax payers."

But first the kids must:

"wait in Mexico until space becomes available"

Maybe T_P can translate again, I don't understand why them Guatemalan kids voluntarily wait in Mexico for a space in a U.S. prison? Unless they're taking advice from Butt Thing of course!:yay:

Burnthings

Well why don't you see what they did before the policy change, surely you can follow your own logic if you're unable to follow mine.

MiddleGround

They then funnel these kids into torturous for profit prisons systems...

Link?? I have never seen a kiddie prison. Do they get at least an hour of 'yard time' for exercise? Do they get '3 hots and a cot?'

Seems like your 'kiddie prison' would be better than what they are getting back home.

Burnthings

Link?? I have never seen a kiddie prison. Do they get at least an hour of 'yard time' for exercise? Do they get '3 hots and a cot?'

Seems like your 'kiddie prison' would be better than what they are getting back home.
How in the **** are you guys this ****ing stupid. I feel like you are actually making an attempt to be stupid, this isn't natural.

transporter

...look no further than AOC. Again.

I love it when she has lost the argument based on fact, so she changes the subject instead of acknowledging the loss. So Transapidian of her.

In the first clip she doesn't say anything other than "your time has expired".

Exactly how does that make her incompetent???? Your first clip is nothing more than Mr. Hoffman looking like an out of control ass. Blaze TV??? Are you f***ing serious? If this was a REAL clip that had any ACTUAL meaning, it would include the entire exchange. But you are obviously too stupid to understand this....so...who does it feel to get played by the media? (dumbass)

In your second clip she asks a question about family separation. Mr. Hoffman refuses to answer. He didn't assert any facts that matter and she kept repeating a question that he never answered.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious that two "family separation" examples Mr. Hoffman noted are not the least bit relevant to an asylum seeker. Which, since you weren't bothering to pay attention, asylum was what the question was about.

You really aren't very bright are you?