If you were a little girl in the 70's

The_MailLadi

You forgot Baby Alive and Chatty Cathy, and the Easy Bake Oven.

Those were the days.

Yes they were, I can remember at least 27 on the list and then some, I begged my mother for wings and feathered hair, only thing she would give me was pink rollers and dippity do, pure torture!:cds:

nana

Nana
Chatty Cathy was a little earlier. They probably still made them, but they weren't new and popular....I wanted a Baby Alive, but my mother wouldn't get one....I did get the easy bake oven....and you could get burned on that sucker too.

what about Crissy with the pull out hair and she had a little sister too I think

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
what about Chrissy with the pull out hair and she had a little sister too I think

:howdy: Her sister was Velvet. We had both dolls!! I was a "little girl" for part of the 70's, then became a teenager for the remainder.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
what about Chrissy with the pull out hair and she had a little sister too I think
That would be "Crissy" not "Chrissy"..... I know this because I was named after that doll and spent my whole childhood spelling it......until I was 10 and decided I needed to change my name altogether.

carolann

I had a Mrs. Beasley doll that talked until my brothers and I gutted her and took out her voice box. That was stupid, that doll is a collecters item now.:smack:

ocean733

I had a Mrs. Beasley doll that talked until my brothers and I gutted her and took out her voice box. That was stupid, that doll is a collecters item now.:smack:

I'm reading a true crime Encyclopedia right now. Will I be reading about you two?

JK! :huggy: :roflmao:

ocean733

My swing set had the bolts sticking out at the top. You'd go to do a somersault over the bar where the swing hooked up and get your shorts caught. You made the executive decision to either scream for my mom or wiggle out of your shorts and show everyone your undies.

You just made me laugh out loud! :roflmao: