Ignore

littlelady

God bless the USA
I still have it if they care to ask! :whistle:
Give it to them. I have it, too. Maybe, I will share it, again. The point is that I am not a coward, and don’t hide behind forum cliques; nor, am I a hypocrite. Also, PMs are supposed to be private, but I knew that you would take the bait; hook, line, and sinker. You are so predictable, RR. Hope you had a happy Sunday, too, hypocrite fish. And, also, you judge me on if I am a good Christian woman? :killingme:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Such a good Christian woman. Happy Sunday!

Heck no. I don't want her having my number! :lol:

Coward.

I will put a teaser out there that was part of my PM to you. I called you a bitch, which is fittin’. You have called me a bitch on this forum; for all to see. I can’t tell you, enough, how much off a true hypocrite fish you are. I find it interesting that most of the fish I catch have been in the forum waters from the beginning, but there are a few that have jumped in, later. This is way too much fun. Thanks, y’all!

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Give it to them. I have it, too. Maybe, I will share it, again. The point is that I am not a coward, and don’t hide behind forum cliques; nor, am I a hypocrite. Also, PMs are supposed to be private, but I knew that you would take the bait; hook, line, and sinker. You are so predictable, RR. Hope you had a happy Sunday, too, hypocrite fish. And, also, you judge me on if I am a good Christian woman? :killingme:

Looks like the booze and pills have kicked in.....

drunk-1932.gif

coke-sniff.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
KooKoo1.jpg

Coward.

I will put a teaser out there that was part of my PM to you. I called you a bitch, which is fittin’. You have called me a bitch on this forum; for all to see. I can’t tell you, enough, how much off a true hypocrite fish you are. I find it interesting that most of the fish I catch have been in the forum waters from the beginning, but there are a few that have jumped in, later. This is way too much fun. Thanks, y’all!

If you do, you're on your own.

As everyone can see - again, Kooky McKookyPants has once again delivered her special message of love, just for me.

Yes, I shared your post again, but note that I somewhat redacted your phone number. As Vrai stated, you are on your own. I am assuming that is due your last outburst directed at me in the middle of the night.

You just can’t seem to control yourself. Any sane person would say, Meh, and move on. You on the other hand, go into a rabid dog defensive mode and cannot let it roll off you back. You become COMPLETELY unhinged if someone calls you on your conduct and fly off like the proven nutter that you are. Each. And. Every. Time. You are like clockwork.

Speaking for myself, anyone can call me a bitch and judge me all they want, nor do I claim to be anything other than who I am. In my sane mind, I DON’T CARE. I’ve been called all sorts of things throughout my lifetime, some good, some bad. I don’t get butt hurt and feel so compelled to stay up all night fighting anonymous people on the internet, when most are asleep at that time of night. Repeating this behavior shows everyone that you cannot learn from your past transgressions.

As for your fishing analogy, it doesn’t work. Because of your insane behavior, it is like shooting fish in a barrel for the rest of us when it comes to you. My thoughts are that you are so insecure and lack any positive attention from your own people that you seek the attention of strangers on the internet to satisfy that craving for attention. Even bad attention is good, right?

Let it go KooKoo…

MiddleGround

I'm somewhat disappointed that I haven't gotten a PM of that quality..

Maybe she is waiting for you to make the first move loverboy. Or, maybe you should wait until about 3a.m. to keep with tradition. :lmao:

How many of the numbers have you gone through already? There are only 10 combinations so it won't take you very long.

Nevermind.. I'm sure you already have it (or maybe the secret cell number??)

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow, Rose. I won’t repost your post because it would be a total waste of white space. Also, I won’t bother to comment on all that you said in that post; except that you are right that everyone can see what members post. Imo, you win the forum ‘biggest hypocrite’ award, and you have some stiff competition. Congrats! I haven’t gotten any random calls, yet, and predict that I will not. Now, why don’t you follow the advice you gave me, and let it go. It’s on you. Take care.

:roflmao:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Maybe she is waiting for you to make the first move loverboy. Or, maybe you should wait until about 3a.m. to keep with tradition. :lmao:

How many of the numbers have you gone through already? There are only 10 combinations so it won't take you very long.

Nevermind.. I'm sure you already have it (or maybe the secret cell number??)

Attachments

• This-could-be-us...-575x575.jpg
    This-could-be-us...-575x575.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 210

black dog

Free America

I've never had a stalker, .:yikes:. :yikes:
what's kinna uncomfortable is he turned and now has interests in my son and and the showers with his platoon. I believe he's very sexually frustrated...
Someone should suggest he reads the articles in Out and Metrosource magazines...

MiddleGround

I've never had a stalker, .:yikes:. :yikes:
what's kinna uncomfortable is he turned and now has interests in my son and and the showers with his platoon. I believe he's very sexually frustrated...
Someone should suggest he reads the articles in Out and Metrosource magazines...

Hey goober. In case you didn't get it, that was a knock on you and your late night love bug :yay:

What is it with this in-depth knowledge you have with men's personal ads and magazines? Your closet face is showing. Does love bug know of your tendencies?

Last edited:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
When in your head you constantly hear "But it's always them" ....... it's you. Just sayin'.

“If you run into an azzhole in the morning, you ran into an azzhole. If you run into azzholes all day, you're the azzhole.”

black dog

Free America
Hey goober. In case you didn't get it, that was a knock on you and your late night love bug :yay:

What is it with this in-depth knowledge you have with men's personal ads and magazines? Your closet face is showing. Does love bug know of your tendencies?

Awwwwww... The Edit..... Perhaps your one of kookoos mp's?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hey, sha-BOP. It is funny that jazz and friends’ ignore list seems to have disappeared. Got to love this forum. And, inside joke...the crayon ice cream thing made hub laugh.

Again, WTF are you babbling about? I never posted my ignore list; only a link to let people look at theirs. I don't have any current members on ignore - all are "he would will be not named" variations from years ago. Here you go and enjoy!

Screenshot_2018-05-04-10-52-08.jpg

Happy foruming! :crazy: :otter:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, WTF are you babbling about? I never posted my ignore list; only a link to let people look at theirs.

Maybe she has herself on Ignore and that's what she saw?

Did you catch where she tried to pretend that you and I had edited our posts to remove her imaginary reference to having her on Ignore? :lmao:

Here's my Ignore list - no surprises:

Ignore.jpg