Illiterate Rednecks

sunnydaze

Are these forums mostly illiterate red-neck St. Mary's County people? It seems like you find a lot of dumb BS to chat about.
Every once in awhile you can actually get some good info. the rest of the time sucks.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Are these forums mostly illiterate red-neck St. Mary's County people? It seems like you find a lot of dumb BS to chat about.
Every once in awhile you can actually get some good info. the rest of the time sucks.
mostly mpds....:howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Are these forums mostly illiterate red-neck St. Mary's County people?

No. You forget us trailer-trash rednecks in Calvert.:rolleyes: But you knew that.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Are these forums mostly illiterate red-neck St. Mary's County people?
Actually, some of us are from Calvert! :roflmao:

JINX on Catt! :neener:

J

justhangn

Hay ya'll, ann informateve fread.
shocked.gif

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It seems like you find a lot of dumb BS to chat about.
Watch it, little missy. Chatting about dumb BS is what makes the world go round. :nono:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

which one of us is holding the gun to your head so we can send LF and the chumps to kick some butt and free you from this hell? :rolleyes:

I for one am highly amused today! :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dang, I was thinking this was a thread I could really contribute to. :biggrin:

And sunnydaze - nice way to make friends. Majority of the forum members are well educated, very few are actually from St. Mary's, and only a rare few claim the title Redneck. As for dumb BS to talk about - didn't your happy self start this thread?! Way to contribute. :clap:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Illiterate Rednecks

Originally posted by migtig
Majority of the forum members are well educated, very few are actually from St. Mary's, and only a rare few claim the title Redneck.

:howdy: I was born in PF...... :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you people have no lives except southern maryland online yee-haa
You mean there's something else besides Southern Maryland Online? :confused: