I'm a Granny!!!!

M

Mousebaby

Parrotmom is going to take the lovebird babies. No one else spoke up so she did. She is so excited, and so am I! :faint:

D

dems4me

The pics she posted are 10 days old. :shrug:

:lol:

:smack: the birds should be 10 days old. Was wondering what they look like. :lol: I'm actually toying with the idea of getting a parakeet...I had one before, he was cute and friendly.

M

Mousebaby

Getting some now, you can't really see their heads, they keep them tucked under. They are not very cute right now either. Parrotmom is coming to get mom and dad and both babies on the 29th.

D

dems4me

Getting some now, you can't really see their heads, they keep them tucked under. They are not very cute right now either. Parrotmom is coming to get mom and dad and both babies on the 29th.

:yikes: that's only 3 days from now. :ohwell: Will they post the baby pictures? :flowers: :shrug: How is mom interacting with them? Do they feed on their own, or does she feed them? Do the babies flap their wings really fast demanding food like baby birds in the wild? :shrug:

M

Mousebaby

Here they are, someone poo'd on babies back thats so meam! :mad:

Lovebird_babies_10_days_b.jpg

M

Mousebaby

:yikes: that's only 3 days from now. :ohwell: Will they post the baby pictures? :flowers: :shrug: How is mom interacting with them? Do they feed on their own, or does she feed them? Do the babies flap their wings really fast demanding food like baby birds in the wild? :shrug:

Yes mom feeds them and I have no clue what goes on inside that box, as it is to get pictures I'm taking my life in my own hands! :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

Will they be eating on their own in three days?? :shrug:

No she will start hand feeding them. She is going to take them away from mom to make them tame. This way if and when she sells them they can be sold for more $$$ and they will be nice and not bite the shiat out of you. :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

What's funny is mom used to be tame till I gave her a man. Now she is meam as shiat! :faint: