gun1.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 168
  • gun.JPG
    gun.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 106

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
AK-74me said:
Nice, how much? And where'd you find her?
Gunbroker.com. $200 for it and a couple extras (cheap case, trigger lock, ammo pouches...). I'll now have to plan a trip to go shoot it, but hopefully I can find a place closer by to at least get it boresighted.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
AK-74me said:
Who did you end up using to do the transfer?
I found an FFL holder just a couple miles from me, he was doing it as kind of a side project. The website had a pretty good list of them.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Bustem' Down said:
I'll now have to plan a trip to go shoot it, but hopefully I can find a place closer by to at least get it boresighted.
I have an SKS I've never fired. Half a case of ammo. When we going?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Dutch6 said:
I have an SKS I've never fired. Half a case of ammo. When we going?
Well, so far, the closest range I've found to me where I can shoot it is out in Warrenton, Va at Clark Bros. If you know a place closer I'm game.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Bustem' Down said:
Well, so far, the closest range I've found to me where I can shoot it is out in Warrenton, Va at Clark Bros. If you know a place closer I'm game.
I sure don't. Know anyone who is a member at Sanner's?

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Bustem' Down said:
Nope. It came as a little shock to me, I'm from Texas, when I couldn't find a range nearby to shoot a rifle. :lol:
I guess we're stuck then. I'll check around.

Foxhound

Finishing last
There's one in... Myrtle grove?... let me see... Yup Myrtle Grove, charles county. If I remember it's a $35 range fee for the year. Pretty good range last time I was there. Been years. If you all are going I might be interested in joining. Haven't been shooting in over 2 years now. I even have a Ruger single six I haven't really shot since I bought it almost 3 years ago.

Foxhound said:
There's one in... Myrtle grove?... let me see... Yup Myrtle Grove, charles county. If I remember it's a $35 range fee for the year. Pretty good range last time I was there. Been years. If you all are going I might be interested in joining. Haven't been shooting in over 2 years now. I even have a Ruger single six I haven't really shot since I bought it almost 3 years ago.

Me too me too!!!! :howdy: :lol: Seriously though, we just bought a Kimber 1911 that I would love to break in and if we are already planning a forum shootimup, I'm definitely game. :yay:

Ponytail

teverheart2002 said:
Me too me too!!!! :howdy: :lol: Seriously though, we just bought a Kimber 1911 that I would love to break in and if we are already planning a forum shootimup, I'm definitely game. :yay:

Sweet. I have the STI 1911 Trojan. :yay:

R

RadioPatrol

A friend bought one of these @ Chantilly 2 weekends ago, and picks it up tomorrow :larry:

Attachments

• AK-47 NEW UNDERsml.gif
    AK-47 NEW UNDERsml.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 100
R

RadioPatrol

Bustem' Down said:
I just got my Mosin Nagant M38 Carbine. :yahoo: :larry:

Nice Piece I have a Finnish M39 and a Chinese T53 - Korean War Vintage

Great Shooters .... the T53 is a real tack driver, I love the M39 but is a fresh Arsenal Rebuild and has a much stiffer trigger spring ..........

I had a 1936 MN I bought in 1986 when they were fairly uncommon, for Commie Manufacture, MN's to be here .... :howdy: but blew the thing up in 1990 with a headspace / stretched case / reloading issue :faint:- not the guns fault but mine due to a lack of ignorance :smack: I bought a case trimmer and a dial caliper after that to measure case stretch - Oh Yeah if the bolt doesn't want to close and lock, dont force it and shoot the gun anyhow ......... :faint: :smack:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
teverheart2002 said:

Somebody line it up (a forum shoot em up) and I'll bring some of my toys for others to play with.