I'm now a gun owner.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I am about to buy a remington 700 PSS .308. Guy from work has a nice collection, I pick up a few SKS's when I get the rifle. I think I am going to pass on the .50 cal sniper, way too much money for something I won't use

R

RadioPatrol

Foxhound said:
Where and when Radio?

Myrtal Grove is closer ........ but one has to deal with MD Natural Resources ....

I am inclined to pack up the jeep for a day trip to Brandywine WV - Free quiet and out of MD where I don't have to pay the dues aka register to shoot and have some state todie taking stock of my hardware ..........

:whistle:

OH BTW don't forget the M1 When we sort this out ........

dustin

UAIOE
Bustem' Down said:
It weighs about the same as the M-14 (the wooden model) so I'm used to carrying that :lol:
Where did you end up buying your rounds from for the Mosin? And are they surplus or new?

Foxhound

Finishing last
The ex ended up with the Garand, I ended up with the carbine. Is the carbine the one you meant? I still got quite a stockpile of rounds for it if I rememebr correctly. The only thing I have left that shoot 30-06 is my bolt action ruger.

R

RadioPatrol

Foxhound said:
The ex ended up with the Garand, I ended up with the carbine. Is the carbine the one you meant? I still got quite a stockpile of rounds for it if I rememebr correctly. The only thing I have left that shoot 30-06 is my bolt action ruger.

I meant the Garand , I know your'll be force to converse with your Ex to borrow it ...... but the carbine would be nice too

R

RadioPatrol

dustin said:
Where did you end up buying your rounds from for the Mosin? And are they surplus or new?

I get my 7.62x54R in 440 rnd cans @ the local Gun Shows ...... need a sardine opener to get into the sucker ........ great for burying though ..... :whistle:

Foxhound

Finishing last
RadioPatrol said:
I get my 7.62x54R in 440 rnd cans @ the local Gun Shows ...... need a sardine opener to get into the sucker ........ great for burying though ..... :whistle:

Just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

R

RadioPatrol

Short Notice ........ Foxhound I will be @ Myrtle Grove Putt'em Down Range tomorrow !!!

dustin

UAIOE
I traded in the Taurus 94 .22 wheelgun for a nice used Mossberg 835 slugster (smoothbore) in 12G today :biggrin: Can't wait to let it rip!

The Taurus was great and all but I found myself leaving it in the safe when I went to the range and just shooting my .22 rifle instead.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
dustin said:
I traded in the Taurus 94 .22 wheelgun for a nice used Mossberg 835 slugster (smoothbore) in 12G today :biggrin: Can't wait to let it rip!

The Taurus was great and all but I found myself leaving it in the safe when I went to the range and just shooting my .22 rifle instead.

Is that your first 12 GA?

What are your plans with it? Deer hunting, Home defense?

R

RadioPatrol

dustin said:

sounds like a nice trade ........

dustin

UAIOE
AK-74me said:
Is that your first 12 GA?

What are your plans with it? Deer hunting, Home defense?
its supposed to be a do it all. i've shot 12G before of course but never owned one