I'm shocked!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

vraiblonde said:
What causes this and is there anything I can do about it? I typically get mildly staticy in winter but this is the worst it's ever been.

...you see, when your phone or computer has been tapped, there is a small electrical charge that is sent through the wires and/or air that forms a connection between the sending units at NSA and the 'receiving' units; your stuff, then back, allowing data to flow.

As information is processed, the actual 'tapping' process, the current ebbs and flows because it is AC, or alternating current, and is run at very low wave speed or 'hertz' which is a leftover characteristic of the original design which was purchased from the Soviets (European electricity) during a fairly recent outsourcing spree. In short, it's cheaper.

The thing is, the Sov's, having no OSHA or equivalent, are not real big on safety, thus, the ground to all this is virtually non-existent and, in fact, relies on humidity to keep you from getting killed if you get caught in the wave, or cycle, while you're being 'tapped'.

So, in drier air, winter typically, Americans have been getting blown up of late because of;

A. The recent increase in wire tapping

and

B. The cheap azz Rooskie equipment.

So, two things; buy American or do as the Russian people do; drink more vodka which increases your contact with the ground which reduces shock 'incidents'.

Safer tapping. It's good for America.