Immmmmmmmmmmm BACK

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:

See what happens when you say your gonna be good...time out.
Hell, I thought the farrier abducted you or something....And what in the world were you doing up at 3:57am missy? Oh yeah, posting pictures :whistle: you're a mess. Missed U :razz:

2baymares

Paso I'm glad you are BACK!!! When you edit pictures in the future, just make the black circles bigger. :lmao:
You missed a FUN Ride yesterday at Oak Ridge. We rode for couple hours and had a blast! :yahoo:

2baymares

SerenitStables said:
If you guys go to Oakridge, stop by...we might be there. We will be there all day on Sunday...lesson day!!!

Do you take lessons at Oakridge. I was wanting to use the ring also.?

SerenitStables

2baymares said:
Do you take lessons at Oakridge. I was wanting to use the ring also.?

Hey.

No I don't. I own a barn that backs up to Oakridge part. You can use the rings..they are open to the public, as long as they aren't being rented that day.

~Jen~

2baymares

SerenitStables said:
Hey.

No I don't. I own a barn that backs up to Oakridge part. You can use the rings..they are open to the public, as long as they aren't being rented that day.

~Jen~

Great, Thanks for the info.
Do you know how to get to Gilbert Run Park by horseback from Oak Ridge. We did it about 7 years ago when I last rode there but I can't remember.
Or maybe that was the Wheatley's Ride we did that from. :shrug:
Can you get to the Gilbert Swamp Run from Oak Ridge?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
2baymares said:
Great, Thanks for the info.
Do you know how to get to Gilbert Run Park by horseback from Oak Ridge. We did it about 7 years ago when I last rode there but I can't remember.
Or maybe that was the Wheatley's Ride we did that from. :shrug:
Can you get to the Gilbert Swamp Run from Oak Ridge?

Yes, IF you can get to Gibert Run (the large creek) head tword Rt 6, take a rt at the end right before Rt 6 and crss Keetch Rd. There is a power line trail there follow it along side of 6, you have to cross 2 driveways and at one point you actually have to ride the shoulder of 6 (I beleive this is the first driveway) for about 60 feet. Then you will come to the far side of the dam at the park. I havent done it for about 2 years, but it was an easy ride. The park doesnt take well to horses so be ready to outrun the park security :lmao:

2baymares

persimmoncf said:
Yes, IF you can get to Gibert Run (the large creek) head tword Rt 6, take a rt at the end right before Rt 6 and crss Keetch Rd. There is a power line trail there follow it along side of 6, you have to cross 2 driveways and at one point you actually have to ride the shoulder of 6 (I beleive this is the first driveway) for about 60 feet. Then you will come to the far side of the dam at the park. I havent done it for about 2 years, but it was an easy ride. The park doesnt take well to horses so be ready to outrun the park security :lmao:

Park security can't catch my azz. :razz: My horse be quick! :deadhorse

:jet:

SerenitStables

2baymares said:
Park security can't catch my azz. :razz: My horse be quick! :deadhorse

:jet:

The last time we went to GRP we got yelled at...and they were really mean about us being there. We turned around and came home. They used to let us ride over there but they have stopped...I think they have new security. :frown:

2baymares

SerenitStables said:
The last time we went to GRP we got yelled at...and they were really mean about us being there. We turned around and came home. They used to let us ride over there but they have stopped...I think they have new security. :frown:

Thats too bad. How long ago did you ride there?
When I rode there last (about 7 years ago) I remember riding along the end away from the dam and crossed a small bridge and continued on from there back into the woods.

GRP bites.