Important Monks report....

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
THERE WAS NO BULL TO RIDE, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE BAR WERE 5 VERY FRIENDLY DRUNK GUYS STATING THAT THEY WOULD BE THE BULL. Thanks for letting me know. :banghead: :burning: :bonk: :tantrum

Sounds like your kind of place Shady. :lmao: :whistle:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Sadielady said:
Thanks for letting me know. :banghead: :burning: :bonk: :tantrum

:yeahthat:

ok I drove 190 miles and got there NO BULL! and No Horsey People! So I stopped at the carnival and won two gift certificates and a mag lite:yay:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
I guess the bull is only brought in on certain nights. I think it will be back next Friday.

Hubby thinks we should enter. He said considering the last bikini contest we saw, we are a shoe in to win!! :killingme

G

GVF

Sadie, it was a very nice night. The patio was packed and the weather was nice. More singers too!! We had a blast. We will be going this Fri coming also if you want to join in. We go every Fri from about 5:30ish till 10. They have GREAT wings!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
From what we hear slithering is much more your style, not ours! :smack:
Oh come on.... I have heard you EARNED your reputation again and again, and you just want to try to take others down in your pit. If you would just try being honest for a change, turn over a new leaf....or something.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sadielady said:
THERE WAS NO BULL TO RIDE, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE BAR WERE 5 VERY FRIENDLY DRUNK GUYS STATING THAT THEY WOULD BE THE BULL. Thanks for letting me know. :banghead: :burning: :bonk: :tantrum
At least you didn't get shot, that's always a bonus when going to Monks..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
itsbob said:
At least you didn't get shot, that's always a bonus when going to Monks..
I have heard that about every local bar around here. Is there one you don't have to worry about being shot? Hell I guess I should be concerned about being stalked.... :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I have heard that about every local bar around here. Is there one you don't have to worry about being shot? Hell I guess I should be concerned about being stalked.... :lmao:

Generally people being stalked or people who believe they are being stalked don't tell the world at large every single f###ing move they're going to make. :smack: Get over your tired, old, ugly self. :buttkick: