Important Monks report....

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:
At least you didn't get shot, that's always a bonus when going to Monks..

OH come on Bob William and Deanna have done a great job of correcting that problem. And it has cost them dearly. :yay:

Overall it is a great crowd there now well as far as Bars go:shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Generally people being stalked or people who believe they are being stalked don't tell the world at large every single f###ing move they're going to make. :smack: Get over your tired, old, ugly self. :buttkick:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" "I rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!" "You're just jealous!" You bring out the best of me. :razz: :dance: :huggy: crazy crazy girl....it's genetic I think. :confused:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" "I rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!" "You're just jealous!" You bring out the best of me. :razz: :dance: :huggy: crazy crazy girl....it's genetic I think. :confused:

:jameo:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I am still searching for any comment made toward me from you that has been nice....was this it? :dork:

We didn't say we were being nice to you! :smack: We're being nice to nice people on the forum and you just don't fit that category! :buttkick:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Generally people being stalked or people who believe they are being stalked don't tell the world at large every single f###ing move they're going to make. :smack: Get over your tired, old, ugly self. :buttkick:
I don't care if people know who I am or where I am going. I told you before I have nothing to hide. I just think you are kind of cooky for sending people out to watch me ride. That seems strange since we aren't friends. :shrug:

CaptainJeff

The bull is back

The bull is back tomorrow night (Friday 8/24). It is on an every third friday schedule.
Bikini Bull Riding Contest will be around midnight. Winner takes home $200 and runner up gets $100.

Crowd response determines winner, so the bigger your cheering section the better chance of winning.

There will be $1 domestic beers and a DJ as well!

Robin

CaptainJeff said:
The bull is back tomorrow night (Friday 8/24). It is on an every third friday schedule.
Bikini Bull Riding Contest will be around midnight. Winner takes home $200 and runner up gets $100.

Crowd response determines winner, so the bigger your cheering section the better chance of winning.

There will be $1 domestic beers and a DJ as well!
Whos the DJ?????? DJ Dragon Man????

Robin

hey on the about somd or chit chat forums they have another thread going about the bull ride at monks. there is also a picture of one of the forumites that came off, but others talking about going...What about Giddy-up?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Hmmm maybe I could pay the crows to cheer for me :lmao:
That didn't make much sense. I meant crowd. That is okay, Frmgrl said she would go for the cash. I will cheer her on!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
That didn't make much sense. I meant crowd. That is okay, Frmgrl said she would go for the cash. I will cheer her on!

Are you crazy??!! No way I am going back in there :razz: