In case you ever needed another reason to avoid air travel...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was at the Capital Centre once for a WWE event. There were a couple kids with us. A guy in the row in front of me was doing this. My stomach turned. I was disgusted because of the kids with us could have seen this (they were elementary school age). I got up and went to one of the employees in the aisle and told her. She went a got a few more and they made him get up and leave. They caught him in the act.
Disgusting is laying on the beach and watching your boyfriend surf, only to find a guy watching you from not far behind, semi-hiding in the rocks while whacking off. Yup, that happened. When the boyfriend and his buddies came back to shore, they found him and gave him a pretty good thumping. :lol:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I had a co-worker who used to look at scantily clad women on his computer, and he would be rubbing himself and getting all antsy in his chair. I told my supervisor about it, but nothing was ever done. He gave me the creeps. There is seriously something wrong with you if you are going to do this at your desk where anyone could see you. I was so happy when he left.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a co-worker who used to look at scantily clad women on his computer, and he would be rubbing himself and getting all antsy in his chair. I told my supervisor about it, but nothing was ever done. He gave me the creeps. There is seriously something wrong with you if you are going to do this at your desk where anyone could see you. I was so happy when he left.
But did he take Playboys to the bathroom for long periods of time?

mitzi

Disgusting is laying on the beach and watching your boyfriend surf, only to find a guy watching you from not far behind, semi-hiding in the rocks while whacking off. Yup, that happened. When the boyfriend and his buddies came back to shore, they found him and gave him a pretty good thumping. :lol:

Ugh

mitzi

I'll never understand WTH is wrong with people.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I got to thinking. In today's morphing sexual identity, orientations, transmodificationisms, conversations going all across this great land, I think I figured out this guy. He decided he's a squirrel, and was just looking for a nut.

mitzi

I have never experienced anything like that. I can’t even imagine.

You've been lucky. Way back when I was about 16, I was out walking with a couple of my girlfriends in a suburb area. Some guy was walking on the sidewalk towards us with a big smile on his face. Then as he was closer we saw he had his thing hanging out of his pants. Wrong girls to do that too. We started yelling and cussing and calling him everything under the sun. The bad part was down the street a bit a man and his daughter were out in their front yard. We hoped our yelling got the Dad's attention.

mitzi

Just what we were talking about a few weeks ago. This one parading thru WalMart parking lot. 🤢

Hijinx

Just what we were talking about a few weeks ago. This one parading thru WalMart parking lot. 🤢

Wearing his pants really low was he?