Inconsiderate

PeoplesElbow

If you wanted some alone time in the pool going up to strangers in the pool and whispering "I just peed in the pool" usually does it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If you wanted some alone time in the pool going up to strangers in the pool and whispering "I just peed in the pool" usually does it.

Unless one is not potty trained or incontinent, why would any mannerly respectful adult say that?

And, don’t go all Dr. Phil on me. He is a quack. :lol:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
DhsBkP2X0AUmBxy.jpeg

Chris0nllyn

So the pool you thought was for adults was for everyone and you wonder why telling kids to "beat it" ended in what it did?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So the pool you thought was for adults was for everyone and you wonder why telling kids to "beat it" ended in what it did?

Just so you know, I'm negatively judging all of you who are having the vapors over me telling some kid to beat it, like I scarred them for life with my oh so horribly harsh treatment of the poor little darlings.

Carry on :cheers:

Chris0nllyn

Just so you know, I'm negatively judging all of you who are having the vapors over me telling some kid to beat it, like I scarred them for life with my oh so horribly harsh treatment of the poor little darlings.

Carry on :cheers:

I'm not negatively judging you, and my beef isn't with you telling them to beat it, it's coming on hear crying about other people swimming in a public pool. You admit you thought it was adults only, but it's not. You can certainly tell kids, adults, drunks, monks, and whomever else to piss off, but don't be upset if they decide to pee in your pool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not negatively judging you, and my beef isn't with you telling them to beat it, it's coming on hear crying about other people swimming in a public pool. You admit you thought it was adults only, but it's not. You can certainly tell kids, adults, drunks, monks, and whomever else to piss off, but don't be upset if they decide to pee in your pool.

Why is reading so hard for you?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

"here"

Y/W

MiddleGround

My comments are in plain English. If you and Chris need it dumbed down even further, that's your problem and not mine.

As far as I can read.. in plain English, Chris was commenting on your OP. Not on the following comments which did not seem to refute what he posted anyways. So, I ask again.

What exactly did he mis-read?

You mistakenly thought your small pool was adults only. You shoo'd away some kids based on that mistake. And you posted about how angry you were that the kids told their parent and they returned to ensure their kids could swim in the pool which they were allowed to swim in (by your own admission)

Are you mad that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?