Inconsiderate

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you mad that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?

The only thing I can do is repeat what I already posted. Since it's already there, in plain English, spelled out to clear up misunderstanding, I see no point in repeating myself.

That you misread the word "annoyed" and your brain thought it said "angry" and "mad" speaks to your reading and comprehension skills, not my communication.

MiddleGround

The only thing I can do is repeat what I already posted. Since it's already there, in plain English, spelled out to clear up misunderstanding, I see no point in repeating myself.

That you misread the word "annoyed" and your brain thought it said "angry" and "mad" speaks to your reading and comprehension skills, not my communication.

So sorry. allow me to rephrase...

Are you ANNOYED that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So sorry. allow me to rephrase...

Are you ANNOYED that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?

Now I will be ignoring you in this thread. If you cannot read and comprehend, that's your problem.

MiddleGround

At the campground we're in, there are two pools - one larger one, and one much smaller one that used to be adults only.

So today Monello and I are floating in the small pool and along come these two little girls. I told them to beat it, adults only. They went back and got their dad and mom, who got in the small pool with these two little girls.

So I went in and asked the manager, and the small pool is no longer adults only. So fine, I left.

Now, if my kids had come running to me and said, "Mom, this lady won't let me swim in the small pool!" I'd have told them to go be in the big pool and leave those people alone. This particular set of snowflake parents didn't do that. Instead they came, took over, and ran us off.

So our float was disturbed, but more annoying is parents who think their brats don't have to be considerate of anyone else. There's this big huge pool they could have been in, but no...they wanted to come bug us. And their Mommy and Dad let them.

It's just annoying when people are dicks and when they teach their children to be selfish and inconsiderate.

Went back and read what you posted... again. Quoted for accuracy.

Seems to me like you either didn't read or mis-read a sign, acted on the wrong information, were shown to be wrong, and still harbor ill feelings that you were.. and still are.. in the wrong.

So, my question still... yes, STILL stands:

Are you annoyed that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Went back and read what you posted... again. Quoted for accuracy.

Seems to me like you either didn't read or mis-read a sign, acted on the wrong information, were shown to be wrong, and still harbor ill feelings that you were.. and still are.. in the wrong.

So, my question still... yes, STILL stands:

Are you annoyed that the kids didn't blindly obey an adult stranger OR that the parents didn't bend to what YOU wanted?

Slow day at work?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Regardless, I am sure the question will go unanswered. Hopefully, the OP will remember this thread when they go slamming or criticizing others when they post a negative opinion.

My take away from this thread is that you can't get over things and growl when someone tries to take away your bone.

MiddleGround

My take away from this thread is that you can't get over things and growl when someone tries to take away your bone.

If by "can't get over things" you mean can't get over the fact that the OP was wrong to scold the kids and then get upset when the parents reacted the way they did because the OP was wrong.

And "growl when someone tries to take away your bone" you mean get angry when someone takes away the OP's defense by showing them that they were wrong in the first place and shouldn't have reacted in the manner that they did....

Sounds like you took away quite a lot :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If by "can't get over things" you mean can't get over the fact that the OP was wrong to scold the kids and then get upset when the parents reacted the way they did because the OP was wrong. And "growl when someone tries to take away your bone" you mean get angry when someone takes away the OP's defense by showing them that they were wrong in the first place and shouldn't have reacted in the manner that they did.... Sounds like you took away quite a lot :yay:

Tranny, is that you? Did you get that raise yet?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wish.

Another near pointless, boring teleconf demanded attention.

hah..sgi has been stuck staring at a really terribly narrated software programming webinar for the last two hours and counting.

That's why he gets paid the big bucks. ;-) And it prevents him having the time to heckle me on here. Ahma go grab a beer.