Indecent Proposal

T-45guy

horndawg? that makes me hungry! little bit of catchup and mustard? yum!

Looks like my softball might be cancelled with this nasty weather coming about:bawl:

SxyPrincess

Ok...here's a few couples

Vraiblonde/Larry Gude
Christy/Steve
Bchbuns/Tater
Watercolor/Fuzzyng (correct me if I'm wrong)
Cariblue/"Mr. Speedo" (but he doesn't post)
Giggles/Fireman

Um....help me out. Who am I missing?

Oh, and then there's Sxy/Joey/Pixie! :D

T-45guy

Wow! that's about everyone on the members list! ;) Any room for a single married guy? Married, but single here....Married but not here with my wife...I mean on-line where's that horndawg when you need one?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by T-45guy
ok fill me in....by reading the history, I take it we have couples here....what's the scoop?
We have couples, we have singles, we have fat people, thin people, old people, young people, stupid people, smart people - we embrace diversity.

And to add to Sxy's list - we used to have SgtSprout and Romance but now the Sarge is up for grabs :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi T and welcome aboard.

Hi everyone else... been terribly busy at work and no time to play :bawl:

T-45guy

Originally posted by vraiblonde
We have couples, we have singles, we have fat people, thin people, old people, young people, stupid people, smart people - we embrace diversity.

And to add to Sxy's list - we used to have SgtSprout and Romance but now the Sarge is up for grabs :lol:

WOW! You just described me!!! You you got all that by my messages? YOU Have a talent my dear!! :moon:

T-45guy

Hi Rose! It's nice to meet you all....and I've been guilty of flirting also! One of the perks when behind a keyboard! In person I'm a little shy! :ohwell: