Inlaws

sockgirl77

RoseRed said:
Covering for your own past indiscretions again?
no way. she was a nasty woman that i have hated since day one. even before i found out her past. i hear she's on husband number 5 :gossip:

K

Kizzy

kayellesee said:
My husband is thinking of moving my MIL here to live with us. How about that? :frown:
Think LONG and HARD before moving in a relative. :ohwell:

I will guarantee you, you will be talked about, she will tell other family members you do everything short of making her crawl on her hands and knees and eat dog food.

My grandmother lived with my DH and I for 8 years. She had an issue yesterday and I asked my DH to take care of it. He complained and whined so I said, oh ok, I'll just ask her to move back in, that would just be easier. :lol:

He said :yikes: HELL NO I'll run over this minute and take care of it.

sockgirl77

IM4Change said:
Think LONG and HARD before moving in a relative. :ohwell:

I will guarantee you, you will be talked about, she will tell other family members you do everything short of making her crawl on her hands and knees and eat dog food.

My grandmother lived with my DH and I for 8 years. She had an issue yesterday and I asked my DH to take care of it. He complained and whined so I said, oh ok, I'll just ask her to move back in, that would just be easier. :lol:

He said :yikes: HELL NO I'll run over this minute and take care of it.
i agreee. you won't be number one anymore. a man always choses his mommy. and trust me, it doesn't matter how nice she will seem, she will get involved way too much in your marriage.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
no way. she was a nasty woman that i have hated since day one. even before i found out her past. i hear she's on husband number 5 :gossip:
And you are on Number ?