Instantly Ageless and Luminesce

JeJeTe

Happiness
Once. I honestly will try anything at least once. However, I don't recommend it. I felt like I swallowed a bottle of perfume / bunch of flowers for two days.

don't they say to put it in your coffee or tea to help with that?

Ginger0314

In the evening, I combine grape seed oil and rosehip seed oil and gently rub into my face (and sometimes arms and legs). Grape seed oil helps your skin stay clear (no blemishes/ breakouts). Rosehip is full of fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that hydrate and correct skin discoloration. Then about once a week, I add a drop or two of tea tree oil to my other oils. It is used as an antiseptic, and also good for keeping skin clear and healthy. The Good Earth Store in Leonardtown has a bunch of essential oils. There are soooo many to choose from; you just really need to figure out what you want out of one and dabble with it. For me, it took a good week to see any noticeable difference. I'm about a month in and my skin feels so soft. I don't use the oils in the morning as I've found they don't mix well with my liquid foundation.

When you say grape seed oil and rosehip seed oil do you mean essential oils or are they your carrier oils?

JeJeTe

Happiness
I don't know if it is the coconut oil I use on my face or the gallon of water I've challenged myself to drink every day but my face is glowing lately.