Interested?

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am so mad right now, I could spit. The cook-book unfortunately has been canceled. Due to irreconcilable(sp, but I really dont give a rat's arse how its spelt) differences

SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE EVERYONE!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor
I am so mad right now, I could spit. The cook-book unfortunately has been canceled. Due to irreconcilable(sp, but I really dont give a rat's arse how its spelt) differences

SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE EVERYONE!
:bawl:
I wasn't hungry anyway.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by DoWhat
:bawl:
I wasn't hungry anyway.

I am sorry DoWhat. I really am. And honestly, I do know alot of people who were interested in getting this cookbook- but it obviously wasnt good enough for people to support. Not anyone who expressed interest- but the higher ups, and the group.

Z

zuchick

I am sorry DoWhat. I really am. And honestly, I do know alot of people who were interested in getting this cookbook- but it obviously wasnt good enough for people to support. Not anyone who expressed interest- but the higher ups, and the group.

WC, why don't you publish it online?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well... the OVER-RIDE has happened

We have the ultimate overide happen! Pastor stan has stepped in.

Sorry- that this has been so flippy. Luckily we will not be going back to square one now.:clap:

Please send in your recipes by pm, email or post em here. If you need my email...let me know..:biggrin:

dustin

UAIOE
Frito Pie.

Heat up a can of hormel chili with beans. Grab a bowl, pour some fritos in it, pour the chili on top, and throw on a layer of taco cheese. Voila'....instant tear gas.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by dustin
Frito Pie.

Heat up a can of hormel chili with beans. Grab a bowl, pour some fritos in it, pour the chili on top, and throw on a layer of taco cheese. Voila'....instant tear gas.

Acutally, I may have to put that in there for an appetizer- if that is ok with you. :lol:

dustin

UAIOE
Acutally, I may have to put that in there for an appetizer- if that is ok with you. :lol:

that's fine...but I normally eat it as a meal. Can you believe me and my bros actually got served this in elementary school for lunch?

And dont't forget to put in green bean casserole. I dont know how to make it, but its my fave.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by dustin

And dont't forget to put in green bean casserole. I dont know how to make it, but its my fave.

Yes, that is fine! I will put that, and the receipe is really easy.

I need you to pm me, with your name and city, so I can put it along with the frito pie appetizer/main dish

Z

zuchick

Keep a close eye on your mail.

You keep close eye on your mail box girl.. Its on its way. :banana:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Yes, that is fine! I will put that, and the receipe is really easy.

I need you to pm me, with your name and city, so I can put it along with the frito pie appetizer/main dish
I can't cook, but I would really like a copy of this book when it's ready....maybe there's hope for my cooking...

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by Ehesef
I can't cook, but I would really like a copy of this book when it's ready....maybe there's hope for my cooking...

...I'm following the leader the leader the leader...I'm following the leader wherever she may go.... :bubble:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww

She can make some good azz cookies!!!!! :clap: :clap:

watercolor

yeah yeah

I am thinking the books are going to go for 7 dollars or maybe a little less when they are done.

So how bout it Ehesef? Cookie reciepe??:biggrin: