Interested?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by watercolor
I am thinking the books are going to go for 7 dollars or maybe a little less when they are done.

So how bout it Ehesef? Cookie reciepe??:biggrin:
Same as the one on the back of the Tollhouse morsels bag...:biggrin:

Kirsten

Two here, one dessert one salad

Okay this is off of Food Network, courtesy of the Trellis Restaurant in Williamsburg VA.

Death By Chocolate Mousse

6 ounces semisweet chocolate, break into 1/2 ounce pieces
1-1/2 cups HEAVY cream
3 egg whites
2 tablespoons sugar

Chill two glass mixing bowls at least 30 minutes in a freezer

Melt chocolate in top half of a double boiler set on a low to medium boil. Careful not to let any serious steam get into the chocolate or it will set it early. Once it is melted, put it aside to let it cool to room temperature.

Take one mixing bowl out and place the cream in it. Whisk on high speed until peaks form, about 1 minute. Set aside a few minutes until needed

Take other bowl out and add egg whites. Whisk until soft peaks form about 3 minutes. Add sugar and continue to whisk until stiff peaks form, about 2 to 2-1/2 more minutes.

Add roughly 1/4 of cream mixture to the melted chocolate, and whisk quickly until blended. Then add this to the egg whites. Now add the remaining cream mixture and FOLD GENTLY together until thoroughly blended.

Spoon into serving dishes and refrigerate a MINIMUM of 2 hours.

My husband and I love this recipe and make it for special occassions all the time. You can serve it in a dish or put it in a pie crust of your choosing and top it with some whip cream and chocolate shavings or whatever.

Kirsten's Pasta Salad

2 lbs tricolor Rotini or Rotelle, we occassionally add the ruffled stuff for fun
2 THICK,3/4 of an inch, pieces of American White cheese
2 THICK, again 3/4 of an inch, Domestic Ham or Virginia Ham
2 quarts Cherry or Grape tomatoes
2-3 cans of Black Pitted Olives
2 Bottles of Your Favorite Italian Salad Dressing, I use 1 each of Wishbones Italian and Robust Italian.

Cook Pasta til soft. Drain, RINSE, and chill. I usually do a shortcut of rinsing with cold tap water.

Dice both cheese and ham.
Slice tomatoes and olives, halves or quarters on the tomatoes depending on their size.

Add all ingredients in one huge bowl once the pasta is thoroughly chilled, otherwise the cheese melts. Then add italian salad dressing and blend so everything is coated but not dripping. Chill for about an hour so that the salad dressing flavor is well set.

I started making this in the days of summer when my husband and I were initially starting out and pasta and produce were cheap. It has since become a favorite among many of my friends and often requested at summer gatherings. The cheeses and meats can be changed and overall this is a very flexible recipe that lends itself to personal variations. We have even tried it with a tri color tortellini.

watercolor

yeah yeah
BUMP!

We are still accepting submissions!

thanks to all who have given them already. I swear this is going to turn out great! Not to mention that we have gotten alot of atkins/WW friendly ones that people have created and submitted. :smile:

We have also pushed back the date a little....since the squabble in the beginning.. just pushing it back until June!

Thanks everyone! Keep em coming. Pm if you dont want to put it here. Besides you will need to give me your name and town anyway....so remember to pm me that stuff!

Thanks again!!!:smile: