Intimidation

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Kain99
If the guys post...automatically double the number! :wink:

I thought it was automatically divide the number in half b/c we all know what shite-talkers they are. :cool:

I will not post my number. That's just too darn private. :ohwell: There are some things we just don't need to know about eachother, ya know. :wink:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by crabcake
I will not post my number. That's just too darn private. :ohwell: There are some things we just don't need to know about eachother, ya know. :wink:

I disagree, I'm not ashamed, yes I would change it if I could but I can't soo....

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by crabcake
did you already divide the number in half or do we need to do that with your answer? :cool:
thats the real deal.... Your the one that needs a calculator... :cheesy:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by fddog
I have only had 2 that count:biggrin:
What makes them count?

I thought it was automatically divide the number in half b/c we all know what shite-talkers they are.
Maybe that is it.... Guess it depends on what they are trying to accomplish at any given moment. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by tys_mommy
I'd say so. As long as you can remember them all and count them up then that's a good number.

I'd say that would be real important. If you can't remember their names, there might be a problem and you might want to go get that full check up you have been avoiding. :bubble:

I personally don't know what number would be considered too high. I would like to think I'd factor things like age, number of long term relationships, etc. into the mix. Say you have a 33 year old male who was married for 10 years and has had 25 lovers. His number is too high. However, you have a 30 year old male, who has never been married and in only one long term relationship for 2 years and he has had 25 lovers. His number might be considered acceptable.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I think the number is extremely important now a days. There is so much going around you need to know. Spouse and I are very open and I have told him every person by name, and how many "numbers" there have been. I am not ashamed of my past and think its important. If he asks then I tell him, I don't lie. I don't bring it up out of the blue either but if he wants to know I owe him the courtsey of the truth.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by tys_mommy
I disagree, I'm not ashamed, yes I would change it if I could but I can't soo....

no sweat tys ... you posting yours is your prerogative. I just choose not to post mine. :wink:

Originally posted by mainman
Your the one that needs a calculator... :cheesy:
ready to get back to work there foreman? :bubble:

Originally posted by migtig
I'd say that would be real important. If you can't remember their names, there might be a problem and you might want to go get that full check up you have been avoiding. :bubble:

:yeahthat: BINGO!

D

Dribbles

Good question. :cool:

I guess it depends on the person and their sexual habits. If they've been sleeping around and not using protection, then maybe I'd be a little worried, however, if they've always been pretty careful, I wouldn't fuss.

For the record, my 'number' is far below my post count.
:cool: