Intimidation

D

Dribbles

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by cattitude
Excuse me?!?! We had to take the whole dang Star Trek collection with us...that truck was very crowded! I still have a mark from that Mr. Spock action figure.
I'll have to bring my 'Banana Man' collection along...:really: :shocked: :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by Christy
I almost missed this. :lol: What is it with single folks and "simplifying"? Lemme give ya hint, ya'll can't get a much more "simplified" life than having no kids and being single. :bubble: Hence! More time to dwell and obsess on the trivial. Making up silly rules for dating, not dating, living life in general. :rolleyes:

You single folks think WAY too much. :rolleyes: JMHO :lol:

Sorry, Christy...you had a serious post and we trashed it.

Bump!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by Dribbles
We can't all find someone as perfect as Steve.

:diva: :diva:

I'll share him, you can have him Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Just so long as he can keep up with his chores at home. :wink:

D

Dribbles

I'll share him, you can have him Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Just so long as he can keep up with his chores at home. :wink:
Can I have him every other Saturday, too? :bubble:

Steve

Enjoying life!

Why don't I just stay home and you all rotate through? :biggrin:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by Dribbles
Can I have him every other Saturday, too? :bubble:

You have me every Sunday already! Don't get greedy. Where am I going to fit Catt in...hmmm.....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Now, wait just a dang minute. OOh...never mind. Tuesday and Thursdays are definitely mine..I see...you're not taking him away from me, you are sharing YOUR days with Dribbles. Ah, okay, that's fine. :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by cattitude
Now, wait just a dang minute. OOh...never mind. Tuesday and Thursdays are definitely mine..I see...you're not taking him away from me, you are sharing YOUR days with Dribbles. Ah, okay, that's fine. :biggrin:

Of course! Sheesh. :rolleyes: It's all about scheduling, since Otter stops by Tuesday and Thursday, I figured it would just make it more convenient for the both of us.

WEEEEEEE.... IT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEE! :diva:

(Okay, I think I need help, where are the men in white coats when I need em?) :twitch:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

WEEEEEEE.... IT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEE! :diva:

Is not. IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE!!!!:king:

my head is spinning...I dunno how people post this stuff all day long..

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

I almost missed this. :lol: What is it with single folks and "simplifying"? Lemme give ya hint, ya'll can't get a much more "simplified" life than having no kids and being single. :bubble: Hence! More time to dwell and obsess on the trivial. Making up silly rules for dating, not dating, living life in general. :rolleyes:

You single folks think WAY too much. :rolleyes: JMHO :lol:

:yeahthat: OK, I have heard enough. I am ready to rock some ladies world, the line starts here=======> single women line up.