Invitation to Speed Dating Party

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
If they had anything going for them, they'd already know how to get a date, right?

The only thing I got working is being butt ugly...........I still got dates. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I think I'd still be leery of the pervs that might attend one of these things; they can put on a good facade, and they know the market will be fresh with meat. My dad was in Parent's Without Partners years ago, and he was one heck of a perv (still is). :yikes: This sounds kinda like that in a round-about way. :ohwell:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by crabcake
My dad was in Parent's Without Partners years ago, and he was one heck of a perv (still is). :yikes: This sounds kinda like that in a round-about way. :ohwell:

I'm...........not...........going..............to..................do...........it.........:roflmao:

K

Kain99

Man what a group of Scrooges and right before Christmas too! I think speed dating sounds like a blast!:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
:howdy: Kain... I've been worried about you... glad to see you come up for air...:smooch:
Why thank you sweetie! I missed you guys! Took me 5 days to chew through the chains but I did it! :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thanks for the recap... I missed PF's new status, and...

Originally posted by otter
....making note.....PF is now Loser...and Sharon is now Dork..:cool:
... if you miss a day around here you fall too far behind.

arabianpony

I am really shy, so in a way, I can see how it would make breaking the ice much easier. And the uncomfortable silence could last no longer than 6 minutes. That is great.....
On the other hand,... I am really shy. No possible WAY I would go!!

I will continue to sit in my ivory tower, waiting for my cowboy to gallop in on a great white stallion and sweep me off to Neverland (yes, that combines several fairytales).

Meanwhile, I work, I feed the children, I sleep. I bet most HOPELESS romantics are as shy as I am.

There is nobody at work I would date. On the rare occaisions I go out dancing with the girls, the only men I have met are either sloppy drunk, blatently trolling, or they smell funny (or any number of other faults I can find).

How in the world is a full time worker, commitment phobic, single, mother of 2, nymph supposed to meet a SINGLE, kind man that has all his own teeth, bathes regularly, doesn't live with his mother, doesn't want me for my money, that is willing to meet weekly for a belly dance and then leave me alone!?

Just joking..........:angel:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by arabianpony
I am really shy, so in a way, I can see how it would make breaking the ice much easier. And the uncomfortable silence could last no longer than 6 minutes. That is great.....
On the other hand,... I am really shy. No possible WAY I would go!!

I will continue to sit in my ivory tower, waiting for my cowboy to gallop in on a great white stallion and sweep me off to Neverland (yes, that combines several fairytales).

Meanwhile, I work, I feed the children, I sleep. I bet most HOPELESS romantics are as shy as I am.

There is nobody at work I would date. On the rare occaisions I go out dancing with the girls, the only men I have met are either sloppy drunk, blatently trolling, or they smell funny (or any number of other faults I can find).

How in the world is a full time worker, commitment phobic, single, mother of 2, nymph supposed to meet a SINGLE, kind man that has all his own teeth, bathes regularly, doesn't live with his mother, doesn't want me for my money, that is willing to meet weekly for a belly dance and then leave me alone!?

Just joking..........:angel:

You and Mig should get together for a "I hate men" night.

arabianpony

Oh, no, Hangin
You got me wrong....
I love men!

Once I get over my shyness.

Then....

well, I make up for it

:blushing:

The truth is I really am shy.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by appyday
Pssst Arabianpony you will never catch a COWBOY with that name..A real cowboy hates ponys and arabs...If you want a cowboy change your name...with that name you will end up with a CAMEL JOCKEY..........just an idea

in Petes best voice.....................................for Pete...COME TO PETE!!!

With two pups Pete, you know she puts out......or did. :lmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by arabianpony
Oh, no, Hangin
You got me wrong....
I love men!

:blushing:

The truth is I really am shy.

Yea.......me too.