Exotic Arabian
Rideme Cowboy

Is this getting too rude?

I will have to go read the rules.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Oh no... if you have to ask you probably already caught it...:yikes:... When you logged in, did you check the "use protection" box...:confused:
If you check that box you lose the full effect! :nono:

arabianpony

Oh my, Panic
Am I without protection?!

Seems to be a case of mistaken identity going on here...

Got several PMs that think I am someone else. I imagine she must be very cool and intelligent, but no, despite the similarities, My name doesn't start with a K. Not my first name anyway.

arabianpony

Me? Not very much to tell. Divorced. Lonely. Too shy to do anything about it. I work, take care of my children, ride my horses mostly alone. I have 3 horses, 6 chickens, 3 cats and dog. My idea of adventure is .... well, I can't think of any right now.

My cowboy? Much more interesting! Very hot. Big.... boots. Old enough to know how, young enough to keep up.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Kain99
Lollipopgirl?? :rolleyes:

nahhh, AP doesn't seem that dirty and desperate. :ohwell: You haven't sent any PMs soliciting the company of strange men, have ya Pony?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by appyday
Yep need to ditch the name..you are screaming for a thin built dark skinned haired young boy with a turban around his head :bubble:

Do we have an Alladin around here somewhere? Maybe he caught a ride on the magic carpet with the dwarves? :shrug:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by appyday
Yep need to ditch the name..you are screaming for a thin built dark skinned haired young boy with a turban around his head :bubble:

Not one of those sheet heads........... :rolleyes: