Ipex

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
camily said:
:faint: Holy crap. I'm already a DD.

It makes all the difference. :yay: If I told most people my bra size they wouldn't believe it and it's only by business anyway :lmao: . Wearing the correct size bra makes a ton of difference.

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
It makes all the difference. :yay: If I told most people my bra size they wouldn't believe it and it's only by business anyway :lmao: . Wearing the correct size bra makes a ton of difference.

They had an oprah show about correct bra sizes, measured a bunch of people and it's was crazy what their cups sizes were. I think Oprah was something like a DD or E :yikes:

nomoney said:
I'm gonna ask you like elle asked steve, do you hang out in the ladies room often?
The chairs are most comforatble here. Not at all like the ones in the mens room.

camily

Peace
Jameo said:
They had an oprah show about correct bra sizes, measured a bunch of people and it's was crazy what their cups sizes were. I think Oprah was something like a DD or E :yikes:
I saw that and have been wanting to get measured ever since. Do you remember what bra Oprah said was her favorite bra ever? I want that bra!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:

When I told my mom what size she told me "You don't wear that size bra!?!" I told her I most certainly did so I KNEW she didn't wear the size bra she thought she was wearing. Denial. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
quit trying to find excuses to keep coming in here to read about bra's. People are going to start calling you Penn if you keep it up.

Hmmm, he hangs out in the ladies room and frequents threads about bras and azealas...... Hunter, what say you? :popcorn:

nomoney said:
quit trying to find excuses to keep coming in here to read about bra's. People are going to start calling you Penn if you keep it up.
I use the "New Posts" search, and never look at what "room" the threads are in. If they look interesting, I read them.

pixiegirl said:
Hmmm, he hangs out in the ladies room and frequents threads about bras and azealas...... Hunter, what say you? :popcorn:
I am sure of my masculinity.

I appreciate things that make the cleavage larger and mo' jiggly.

I like azaleas because they are easy to transplant, darn hard to kill, and I get them for free quite often. With the # that I have, I am glad I didn't have to buy them or I'd be :nomoney:.

camily

Peace
No freakin way this thing works for anything other than nip coverage.

Attachments

• fashion-forms-fas001-16846-gs.jpg
    fashion-forms-fas001-16846-gs.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 118