Iran...Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

ylexot

Super Genius
BTW, last week I was in class at Strike Fighter Weapons School, so I'm not an expert, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express...or something like that.

Spoiled

Penn said:
One other thought: we, in the west have only been fighting the Islamists for a few years, relatively speaking, while the Zionists have been at it for a few thousand years.
Um? few thousand years? not even 100....

Iran's youths are a lot more moderate than their leadership, they often throw house parties and what not with illegally imported alcohol... the only thing this guy is trying to do is really a buncha extremeists under a common cause again: hating israel... and what a better way to do it -- make absurd statement that the west will go crazy over?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled said:
the only thing this guy is trying to do is really a buncha extremeists under a common cause again: hating israel... and what a better way to do it -- make absurd statement that the west will go crazy over?
So we should ignore it and he'll go away?

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:
So we should ignore it and he'll go away?
i think, given time, the iranian government will fall on its own -- or atleast reform, i think i will see it in my life time... provided we dont invade...

he has to be a flaming idiot to attack israel... they are just puffing their chest out...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
vraiblonde said:
Are you willing to take that chance?
I do not think Israel is taking any chances on this one. I have a sense they are just biding their time. I'm sure their intel community has all it's ears to the ground, and if they feel an attack is warranted, well.....................

They are a patient bunch, but not to be taken lightly.

B

Bruzilla

I was sitting in a lowly, unarmed, P-3 the last time there was a major defensive push against the IAF back in 1982 or so, and the end result was about 100 MiGs downed in dogfights or by SAMs and no IAF losses.

The score in air-to-air combat for the IAF overall is 687 victories to 23 losses... I doubt they worry too much about Iranian pilots.

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:
Are you willing to take that chance?
I have an odd feeling israel can take care of their self, and if the tides turn in irans favor we can and will step in im sure

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess I just look at a map of the Middle East and see all these Arab countries with a tiny little dot in the middle that is Israel.

I think the UN :lol: needs to step in :lmao: and do something :roflmao: when one of their member nations threatens another :killingme

Whew! I kill myself sometimes! :lmao: