IRL at Ohio

AndyMarquisLIVE

Started late because ESPN was playing games and it starts with a bang.

Lap 1, turn 1: Kannan hits Danica, slides up the track and sends Marco up and over (happy?).

Last edited:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Scott Dixon is a great road racer. Not a bad race.
The F1 race was pretty good too. I love watchin cars race in the rain.
Great weekend of racing!

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Scott Dixon's got a freakin' rabbit's foot somewhere, 3 straight wins. He kinda pulled this one out of his...

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Michael Delaney said:
Scott Dixon is a great road racer. Not a bad race.
The F1 race was pretty good too. I love watchin cars race in the rain.
Great weekend of racing!
That was a horrible race. :loser:

Scott Dixon kinda pulled this win out of his azz. He got lucky. That's all there is to it.

And ESPN can effing blow me. No reason I should have to keep flipping channels to watch a race.

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Wow, you sure are a nice one! What do you actually know about racing? Scott Dixon is a very good race car driver. He may have had a little luck, but drove a very good race.

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
That was a horrible race. :loser:

Scott Dixon kinda pulled this win out of his azz. He got lucky. That's all there is to it.

And ESPN can effing blow me. No reason I should have to keep flipping channels to watch a race.

Mikeinsmd

Michael Delaney said:
You and your unbrella holders. I just don't get it.
What is funny about their having umbrella holders?
I consider anybody a pussy who has a buttmunch holding an umbrella for them to keep off the sun.

Be a freakin man!!! Stand in the sun.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Michael Delaney said:
Wow, you sure are a nice one! What do you actually know about racing? Scott Dixon is a very good race car driver. He may have had a little luck, but drove a very good race.
I know quite a bit about NASCAR and IRL Racing (more so about NASCAR), so :biteme:

I didn't say Scott Dixon wasn't a good driver :loser:

I just don't like him or Wheldon. And, he got lucky this week.

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Are you calling me a loser, or Dixon?

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I know quite a bit about NASCAR and IRL Racing (more so about NASCAR), so :biteme:

I didn't say Scott Dixon wasn't a good driver :loser:

I just don't like him or Wheldon. And, he got lucky this week.

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Wow, I guess the riders in Moto GP are pussies too :duh:
F1 drivers are typically the most fit drivers there are. They have to be in order to drive cars that pull the G's that they do under braking and turning.

Mikeinsmd said:
I consider anybody a pussy who has a buttmunch holding an umbrella for them to keep off the sun.

Be a freakin man!!! Stand in the sun.

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Michael Delaney said:
Wow, I guess the riders in Moto GP racers are pussies too :duh:
F1 drivers are typically the most fit drivers there are. They have to be in order to drive cars that pull the G's that they do under braking and turning.
I think drag racers are, to keep the wheel straight at 350 mph. Not an easy task.

Plus, I think turning a 3400 pound stock car with tires half the size is much harder than turning a 1500 pound F1 car with tires twice as big.

Mikeinsmd

Michael Delaney said:
Wow, I guess the riders in Moto GP are pussies too :duh:
If you have to have an umbrella held over your head to keep off the sun, you're a PUSSY!! Simple as that.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Mikeinsmd said:
If you have to have an umbrella held over your head to keep off the sun, you're a PUSSY!! Simple as that.
But, mike, you see, they might hurt their eyes if the sun gets in their eyes. They need their eyes pretty bad because they're all alone on the track with cars about a half mile away from them, so they need to see the ants they're racing. You can't see so well out of sunglasses, darkens your view.

They have to have someone else hold their umbrellas because they can't strain their arm holding it themselves, they need it to turn that 1500lb racecar with power steering.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Mikeinsmd said:
How often do you see someone else carry Kevin or Tony's umbrellas when it's raining? How often do you see them use umbrellas?

Tony would climb a wet fence if he had to. :lmao: