Is it Friday yet?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:shrug: It's almost Thursday and no Friday night thread yet? Bann said she needs this weeks event to be "nearby"...(PLEASE; not the Duck again) :jameo:

Tell us where "nearby" is and we'll consider some fine food establishments that need our exquisite presence. :drama: :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
Won't be able to make it this week. Have a wedding to attend Saturday for which I'm cooking a hog's load of macaroni & cheese for the reception. Have fun!! :buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My plans for Friday were changed on me - I am going to be on the St. Mary's side of the world from about 11am - noon-ish. But where ever y'all decide on would be fine by me since I'm off all day anyway. :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Won't be able to make it this week. Have a wedding to attend Saturday for which I'm cooking a hog's load of macaroni & cheese for the reception. Have fun!! :buddies:

when is a good time to catch up with ya?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I was leaving it up to Bann because of her situation but, if her plans have changed and we don't need to meet "nearby", then our original Summer Plan is in effect. WATERFRONT BABY! I'm game for Stoney's, Vera's, Calypso Bay, etc, because they all fit the bill...

bcp

In My Opinion
If nobody else has an objection or preference, I'm voting for Stoney's.

If you speak of Stoneys in Prince Frederick, Im all about that, we can do it easy. Pan Ladies sister just sold her custom built home with 13 acres about a mile or so from there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you speak of Stoneys in Prince Frederick, Im all about that, we can do it easy. Pan Ladies sister just sold her custom built home with 13 acres about a mile or so from there.

It's on/in Broomes Island, about...I don't know, I suck at that mileage sort of thing, but it's south of PrFred, right (for you) onto Broomes Island Rd, then follow it back a few miles until you can't go anymore - the restaurant will be right there.

bcp

In My Opinion
It's on/in Broomes Island, about...I don't know, I suck at that mileage sort of thing, but it's south of PrFred, right (for you) onto Broomes Island Rd, then follow it back a few miles until you can't go anymore - the restaurant will be right there.

Very familiar with it Vrai,
Like I said, her sister lived a couple miles from it. (till the sold the beautiful home and bought a damn apartment in Heritage Harbor to live it until she retires and moves to the house they had built in Puerto Rico.. But thats another story.)

belvak

Happy Camper
when is a good time to catch up with ya?

Sorry, just seeing this. But, we talked via PM earlier. 11:30 is good for us. I'll touch base again tomorrow evening just to be sure, but unless you hear something different, see you then!! :howdy: