Is it Friday yet?

bcp

In My Opinion
:buddies:

yeah where is the picture .........

In order to share the pictures on the forum, one would first have to have a private forum, that is double super secret, and only those that have shown up at least twice would be invited to join.

Toying with the idea of making buying a round for the group a requirement prior to access.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The picture is on my FB page. If you're in it & want to see it, feel free to friend request me

:yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The glow from the sun setting behind us & the background in our weekly picture is quite awesome! :yay:
The sun was out? BCP, did you notice it? :shrug: "Something in my eye, you know it happens every time..." :howdy:
All of us who hit a bar or restaurant with him on a regular basis :lol: - he knows them all and they are very fond of him.
:cool: They've gotta have their "fill", ya know? :wink: "Oohh I've got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away...but I'll be OK" :really:
yeah where is the picture .........
Photoshop couldn't separate bcp or me from our server. We looked kinda like we were joined at the hip...

bcp

In My Opinion
What would be interesting is to see em on someone elses` turf & have a guest Meet/Greet. Always nice to know a person that knows the area, & def not heathens. Some awesome places to have fun/party/eat/beachtime......etc.

can`t get bored, if so, u def r an ole ole ole ole fart. but they do have ppl to shuttle em.

if sum1 gets a wild hair, always I10 Westbound. :))

Im up for it.
meet in the middle somewhere. Campground (near a hotel for the pampered) I will bring the grills, you bring the beef.
Just promise me that you dont speak like you type, I would hate to spend the whole time saying WTF did you just say???