Is it Friday yet?

bcp

In My Opinion
WOW.
Must of be a nice place.

it was.
I have no interest in the property, I did not build it, live in it or sell it.
but the place was incredible, all the way up to the living room with the custom stone work, the tiled floor, the full wall of windows, vaulted ceiling with fans..

I wanted them to sell it to me for 500k... they turned me down.. bastards

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
There was soo much good company again tonight! The weather was perfect, food was great, conversation was great, our server was PERFECT :shocked: and..........what was I saying? :shrug:

Here's to a great bunch of people! Thanks for the company tonight :buddies:

E

EmptyTimCup

Vince
Pete
Vrai
Bann
BCP + Pan Lady - happy birthday old man
I'm Me
K just K
Gary [who's nic I cannot recall - has not been on the forums for awhile]
IS
Foxhound and his work buddy [name redacted by request]

and I made a rare summer appearance [working weekends sucks]

and smoking, turbo hot waitress Tina - which apparently is a good friend of IS [who would have thought IS would know such a girl] :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The glow from the sun setting behind us & the background in our weekly picture is quite awesome! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and smoking, turbo hot waitress Tina - which apparently is a good friend of IS [who would have thought IS would know such a girl] :razz:

All of us who hit a bar or restaurant with him on a regular basis :lol: - he knows them all and they are very fond of him.

kjustk

Great Evening! It's been a while since I've been to the Broome's Island Stoneys... and It was really nice. How did our picture turn out??? Did we look like we'd been drinking?!?