Is JPCusick a racist?

• He's a racist

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • He isn't

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
From how he presents himself on the forum, possibly.

But, the person behind JP, I have no idea. :shrug:

Why bring it up?

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
why not it's a poll

Because racism isn't as prevailant as a very few think it is. I am not going to paint another person as a racist based upon statements, made from an anynomous person, on this forum.

I don't understand JPs thought processes and I think his statements can quite ignorant at times, but I act on actions in REAL LIFE, not a forum.

I have met VERY few racists in my time. Interesting how there could be so many anonymous racists suddenly popping up on the internet. I don't buy it.

Namikazenaru

Because racism isn't as prevailant as a very few think it is. I am not going to paint another person as a racist based upon statements, made from an anynomous person, on this forum.

I don't understand JPs thought processes and I think his statements can quite ignorant at times, but I act on actions in REAL LIFE, not a forum.

I have met VERY few racists in my time. Interesting how there could be so many anonymous racists suddenly popping up on the internet. I don't buy it.

Have you not seen his posts grouping all whites in one category and "white lies". He likes to be aggressive and abusive to people who are white. He groups people together just by the color of their skin. That's pretty racist

bcp

In My Opinion

You should come to a forum thing on a friday night and meet me.
I usually come in to the resturant late because I have to scrape the mexicans and the black people off my front bumper... if only they would stay off of the damn sidewalks.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
JPC is not really anonymous though. He's pretty well know for his antics with the spray painting of government buildings and his failure to pay his child support, his running for this office or that and I could go on. If anyone one person on this forum is the same online as they are IRL, that would be JPC. He's a POS racist no matter where he goes.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
JPC has real mental issues. Knowing that, I have stopped bantering with him. Not only because it's futile but also because it's wrong and not nice to berate these type of people. Whether he's a liberal because of his condition or he's a liberal in spite of it, I don't know. It doesn't matter though; he is what he is.

It's like calling a wall names and expecting it to say something intelligent back. I think we all know where he stands politically, theologically and morally so why fight with a wall? He's anti America, has a non existent god, hates the white man, is pro Islam, is a lefty to the grave and whatever else he might have in his closet. That's where I stand on this issue and I honestly mean him no harm or disrespect by any of this.

Mabus

Free Rent
JPC has real mental issues. Knowing that, I have stopped bantering with him. Not only because it's futile but also because it's wrong and not nice to berate these type of people. Whether he's a liberal because of his condition or he's a liberal in spite of it, I don't know. It doesn't matter though; he is what he is.

It's like calling a wall names and expecting it to say something intelligent back. I think we all know where he stands politically, theologically and morally so why fight with a wall? He's anti America, has a non existent god, hates the white man, is pro Islam, is a lefty to the grave and whatever else he might have in his closet. That's where I stand on this issue and I honestly mean him no harm or disrespect by any of this.

Too bad JPC isn't a woman, you'd be all over him/her

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
You should come to a forum thing on a friday night and meet me.
I usually come in to the resturant late because I have to scrape the mexicans and the black people off my front bumper... if only they would stay off of the damn sidewalks.

Well, thank you for the invitation.

However, my current life circumstance permits me to only meet and get to know people who have a special, passenger side, hitch-hiker eject buttons in there vehicle labeled respectively "Mexgo" and "BPing".

JPCusick

My real name.
xxxxooooo

Pretty simple from the title

Below is a racial scenario, and it is racial but not racist, as those two (2) are completely different things.

If some alien beings from another planet come here to earth and did not like the looks of our human females then those aliens would be stupid.

The human body is the perfect creation, which is why an android (a robot in human form) would be the perfect machine.

So it does not matter if the extraterrestrial creatures are green and weird looking themselves, and that they like to date and mate with their own kind - because if they do not like the looks of the human females then they are stupid aliens, and us human men would hope that the aliens are so stupid since we do not want those green extraterrestrials to be messing around with our human females.

Now this is only a case scenario about the looks of the human female, because as soon as the aliens discover how messed up are the human female brains and their attitudes then that will be too late indeed.

As such the only hope left for male humanity would be the hope that the weird green alien females are hot stuff too.

:getdown:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So JPC, not only are you racist, you are sexist too. Shouldn't have expected any less from you. And I should have known when you keep saying the woman should stay home with the children. It all makes sense to me.

KDENISE977

Below is a racial scenario, and it is racial but not racist, as those two (2) are completely different things.

If some alien beings from another planet come here to earth and did not like the looks of our human females then those aliens would be stupid.

The human body is the perfect creation, which is why an android (a robot in human form) would be the perfect machine.

So it does not matter if the extraterrestrial creatures are green and weird looking themselves, and that they like to date and mate with their own kind - because if they do not like the looks of the human females then they are stupid aliens, and us human men would hope that the aliens are so stupid since we do not want those green extraterrestrials to be messing around with our human females.

Now this is only a case scenario about the looks of the human female, because as soon as the aliens discover how messed up are the human female brains and their attitudes then that will be too late indeed.

As such the only hope left for male humanity would be the hope that the weird green alien females are hot stuff too.

:getdown:

Wow, you really ARE a ####ing moron, people were right !:ohwell::ohwell:

~mellabella~

I think there is a lot of well meaning (though misplaced) guilt in JPC's heart for him being white. Maybe it was how he was brought up, or maybe it's something he learned in early adulthood, I don't know. But he needs to stop holding himself accountable for things out of his control (like slavery) and start holding himself accountable as a parent and a citizen.

You have a lot of passion JP, why not put it to good use? Don't be so full of disdain for a group of people who weren't responsible for the things generations before them did.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think there is a lot of well meaning (though misplaced) guilt in JPC's heart for him being white. Maybe it was how he was brought up, or maybe it's something he learned in early adulthood, I don't know. But he needs to stop holding himself accountable for things out of his control (like slavery) and start holding himself accountable as a parent and a citizen.

You have a lot of passion JP, why not put it to good use? Don't be so full of disdain for a group of people who weren't responsible for the things generations before them did.

He learned it in jail.