Is JPCusick a racist?

• He's a racist

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • He isn't

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
See...Now you all done it...Caused him to crawl out from under his rock...Now ya have to listen to it...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This was made just for JPC. :coffee:

Attachments

• Unique.jpg
    Unique.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 97

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

I think there is a lot of well meaning (though misplaced) guilt in JPC's heart for him being white. Maybe it was how he was brought up, or maybe it's something he learned in early adulthood, I don't know. But he needs to stop holding himself accountable for things out of his control (like slavery) and start holding himself accountable as a parent and a citizen.

You have a lot of passion JP, why not put it to good use? Don't be so full of disdain for a group of people who weren't responsible for the things generations before them did.

Hi ~mellabella~

I do not regret or feel guilt about me being white, as I like myself and I like myself as a white male, and I do not want to lower our high white status - no, certainly not, as I simply want the African American people to be raised up equal into our high white plateau.

Feeling guilt is different from being guilty, in that we send criminals to prison and to be executed who do not feel any guilt while being guilty.

The failure to feel the guilt makes one even more guilty, and I do not feel guilty myself but I still know that all us white folk are guilty whether we feel it or not.

It does not matter if we whites today were not there at slavery times, or that we did not participate in the "Jim Crow laws" or that we are not racist our self, because we all whites still today profit from the wrongs of our white ancestors, just as all us whites today still receive our white superiority privileges, and our white dominated system still denies the equality away from the African American population.

We whites, now-today, are responsible for the still ongoing and never ending racism of today.

:patriot:

Toxick

Splat
I do not regret or feel guilt about me being white, as I like myself and I like myself as a white male

:lmao:

You just don't like OTHER people as white males.

You are 10 pounds of paradoxes in a 5 pound bag.

Or something similar to that.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

It does not matter if we whites today were not there at slavery times, or that we did not participate in the "Jim Crow laws" or that we are not racist our self, because we all whites still today profit from the wrongs of our white ancestors, just as all us whites today still receive our white superiority privileges, and our white dominated system still denies the equality away from the African American population.
How? Exactly, how?
I'd like to hear this answer myself...Should be a classic..

Everything racist can be explained by the white privilege, and that is summarized in that white people are given the presumption of innocence, while African Americans are presumed as guilty.

Both innocent and guilty are equivalent to superior and inferior, as like white and black.

It is all systematic in the American laws (the white laws), as many white people claim the USA is a "Country of Laws" even though that is in fact another white lie.

The USA and the States were created as "government of laws", but our Country and society was originally created as a free society and as a free Country, so this changed after the Civil War when such a concept was going to start including the African Americans as free THEN then the white folk decided that the USA was a Country of Laws.

As such the institutionalized racism was orchestrated against the black population as a presumption of guilt, while the white population receives the "presumption of innocence" under the law.

Ever after all us white people get higher privileges as like the better or dominant education as in the white education, and we whites get the better jobs and promotions and superior everything.

And there is the how?

:popcorn:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

where is the profit I make? All I see is what money Uncle Sam picks from my pocket to buy your beer.

I do not believe that anyone doubts that you get your white money - white boy.

Or is it still the homeless white boy?

:barf:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

But, your racist epithets aside, you failed to even begin to answer the question I've posed..twice now. Try..try a little, Jimmy..to answer the question:

where is the profit I make or made from 18th century slave owners? All I see is what money Uncle Sam picks from my pocket to buy your beer. Where do YOU think I get the money I donate to buy your beer?

And I do believe this is a first: someone exactly my age and white..called me a "white boy", intending it to be a racial insult.:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion

Actually buttchunk, you would be the homeless one since you dont actually have a home that is not provided by your masters.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

That's not very Christian of you.

The thing is that I am not one of the passive or timid type of Christians which are so popular with other people.

For me to get the message to a wrong-doer is a simple basic doctrine of Christ.

To turn the other cheek - means - provoke them to slap again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

you failed to even begin to answer the question I've posed..twice now. Try..try a little, Jimmy..to answer the question:

I gave you the answer in rather great detail in my posting #29, and so it does not matter to me whether you like it or reject it or deny it as that is none of my concern.

If you insist on me telling you where is your own white money, then it is in your own stash - duh.

:howdy:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And here I thought money was green...

When money is exploited by white greed and by white cruelty, then the color of the money is still physically green but it is at the same time white trashy money too.

In the older days we would call it as ill-gottan-gain, and now it is just white sin.

:coffee: