Is Kamala the President now?

StmarysCity79

you need to get out of the basement take off your mask stop getting booster shots and look at the real world and think
We all know that there is not 81,000,000 million stupid people in this country that would vote for joe, and you know it also but your hatred for TRUMP will not let you vote for him, and you choose to except the results of Joe's time in office where he has driven the price of everything in AMERICA thru the roof.

Are you still crying about a stolen election when even Trump's own firms that he hired said there was no evidence of fraud?

Inflation is a global issue and if you weren't so stupid you would see we actually are doing better than most of the world in terms of inflation and cost of goods.

StmarysCity79

Looks like you're a product of same mister. Two daddys?

Are you six?

Is that supposed to be an insult?

If i had two fathers or two mothers who cares?

Just shows you are a small minded bigot who conforms to stereotypes. Just like most people believe Trump and his voters are.

Good thing you guys are dying off

Bare-ya-cuda

He said women who don't have biological children don't have a stake in the future of the country. Another idiotic statement that is going to turn off a lot of step mothers, young women who don't have kids yet and people who are challenged reproductively.

These people are so bad at messaging it hilarious.

Vance also called Trump Americas Hitler and a bad person and candidate.
IMG_1107.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

Are you still crying about a stolen election when even Trump's own firms that he hired said there was no evidence of fraud?

Inflation is a global issue and if you weren't so stupid you would see we actually are doing better than most of the world in terms of inflation and cost of goods.

IMG_1107.jpeg

WingsOfGold

Are you six?

Is that supposed to be an insult?

If i had two fathers or two mothers who cares?

Just shows you are a small minded bigot who conforms to stereotypes. Just like most people believe Trump and his voters are.

Good thing you guys are dying off
Sorry mister, it was YOU that hid for 2 or 3 weeks after Dementia Joe shiit himself at the debate. Once Will E's whore falls on her ass how long will you be gone for?

StmarysCity79

Sorry mister, it was YOU that hid for 2 or 3 weeks after Dementia Joe shiit himself at the debate. Once Will E's whore falls on her ass how long will you be gone for?

Sorry I have a life, friends and i travel a lot. I don't spend my entire life circle jerking over a orange clown with big tits and a bad dye job like you guys.

somdwatch

Why do you keep repeating that like you know anything.

Explain how sleeping with someone 20 years ago lead to where she is today if she is so unqualified. Did she sleep with Biden?

Then explain how you think women voters are going to respond when you say the only way she could have gotten where she is by sleeping around.

None of your parroting of Fox news talking points is effective messaging to voters or true.
Please tell us; What does qualify her in you eyes?
CA = Failure
Senate = Nothing Produced
VP = Collected a pay check for 3.5 years with no accomplishments.
Democrats / Elites Promoted (FAILED Upward) as if they're dictators.

StmarysCity79

Please tell us; What does qualify her in you eyes?
CA = Failure
Senate = Nothing Produced
VP = Collected a pay check for 3.5 years with no accomplishments.
Democrats / Elites Promoted (FAILED Upward) as if they're dictators.

LOL.

That's what you said about Biden as VP ( just collected a pay check Then he became president ). Then when Trump picks a loser like Vance you say well who cares about VP anyway?

Biden/Harris was the ticket. Thats what we voted for in the primaries and donated to. When Biden announced he wouldn't run she is still part of the original ticket and the original bargain.

You guys are so mad and it's so funny.

StmarysCity79

Lying sack of shiit, next you'll say the urine colored one wasn't border czar.

You are right the guy the color of urine , Trump, was never border czar.

He did say he would build a big beautiful wall that Mexico would pay for.

But that was another lie or failure.

Along with replacing Obamacare.

Locking up Hillary.

Why do you like him again? He seems like a real failure.

WingsOfGold

You are right the guy the color of urine , Trump, was never border czar.

He did say he would build a big beautiful wall that Mexico would pay for.

But that was another lie or failure.

Along with replacing Obamacare.

Locking up Hillary.

Why do you like him again? He seems like a real failure.
Actually as I said before Mehico DID pay for it. 30K troops enforced remain in Mehico. Trump phucked up with his AG pick.
I like him because future democraps were not allowed to cross the border.

StmarysCity79

Actually as I said before Mehico DID pay for it. 30K troops enforced remain in Mehico. Trump phucked up with his AG pick.
I like him because future democraps were not allowed to cross the border.

Yes. That was a Biden accomplishment

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

The agreement was discussed Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House.
Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a number of projects through a joint multiyear effort along the countries’ borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants trying to cross from Mexico to the U.S.

WingsOfGold

Yes. That was a Biden accomplishment

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

The agreement was discussed Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House.
Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a number of projects through a joint multiyear effort along the countries’ borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants trying to cross from Mexico to the U.S.

Here's some of it, tariffs got their attention. https://www.reuters.com/article/wor...-north-to-halt-us-bound-migrat-idUSKCN1TP2YD/