Is Kamala the President now?

Bare-ya-cuda

Sorry I have a life, friends and i travel a lot. I don't spend my entire life circle jerking over a orange clown with big tits and a bad dye job like you guys.
IMG_1107.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

Yes. That was a Biden accomplishment

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

The agreement was discussed Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House.
Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a number of projects through a joint multiyear effort along the countries’ borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants trying to cross from Mexico to the U.S.

IMG_1107.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

You are right the guy the color of urine , Trump, was never border czar.

He did say he would build a big beautiful wall that Mexico would pay for.

But that was another lie or failure.

Along with replacing Obamacare.

Locking up Hillary.

Why do you like him again? He seems like a real failure.
IMG_1109.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

LOL.

That's what you said about Biden as VP ( just collected a pay check Then he became president ). Then when Trump picks a loser like Vance you say well who cares about VP anyway?

Biden/Harris was the ticket. Thats what we voted for in the primaries and donated to. When Biden announced he wouldn't run she is still part of the original ticket and the original bargain.

You guys are so mad and it's so funny.
IMG_1107.jpeg

WingsOfGold

What does that have to do with building a wall and having Mexico pay for it?

And why is it half the number of troops you previously lied about?
They added to that amount, it worked idiot. Just like a wall would have, NOW since the retard sold the fence for pennies on the dollar it needs to be repurchased.

PeoplesElbow

Why do you keep repeating that like you know anything.

Explain how sleeping with someone 20 years ago lead to where she is today if she is so unqualified. Did she sleep with Biden?

Then explain how you think women voters are going to respond when you say the only way she could have gotten where she is by sleeping around.

None of your parroting of Fox news talking points is effective messaging to voters or true.
Pretty sure she is older than Biden likes them.

CPUSA

Sorry I have a life, friends and i travel a lot. I don't spend my entire life circle jerking over a orange clown with big tits and a bad dye job like you guys.
Then why do you come here, spending hours on here....proving to us that you have...no life. no friends. and you only travel to the grocery store & back, you sad, obese, sow....

I bet your cats don't even like you....always going around, hissing at you and running out into the street, HOPING to get hit and ending the miserable existence they have to endure with you...

CPUSA

Yes. That was a Biden accomplishment

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

The agreement was discussed Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House.
Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a number of projects through a joint multiyear effort along the countries’ borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants trying to cross from Mexico to the U.S.

And you actually believe this? My GOD....they don't come much more ignorant than you, that's for sure.
The more you post, the less I pity your retarded ass

somdwatch

LOL.

That's what you said about Biden as VP ( just collected a pay check Then he became president ). Then when Trump picks a loser like Vance you say well who cares about VP anyway?

Biden/Harris was the ticket. Thats what we voted for in the primaries and donated to. When Biden announced he wouldn't run she is still part of the original ticket and the original bargain.

You guys are so mad and it's so funny.
Not Mad, incredulous. Then again, with what you post in here I can now see how brainless democrats are. Pretty much like the NAZI state of pre-WWII.
When will we see the goose stepping parades of you dolts?

Kinnakeet

Are you still crying about a stolen election when even Trump's own firms that he hired said there was no evidence of fraud?

Inflation is a global issue and if you weren't so stupid you would see we actually are doing better than most of the world in terms of inflation and cost of goods.

Your inflated from being in your parents' basement to long and stuffing moon pies in your mouth. did you compare us to the rest of the world? now I know for a fact that you are a fat midget that rides the short bus and wears a helmet and a muzzle so you don't lick the windows don't deny it I saw you get off that bus with a barbie bookbag and you pink colored hair and was that a brady bunch lunch box in your hand?

StmarysCity79

Pretty sure she is older than Biden likes them.

I think you mean Trump and his buddy Epstein

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." -Trump 2002