Is there really no Skins tread?

MMDad

Lem Putt
:confused:

Are all you Skins fans really that fickle? Is everyone wearing their Cowboys gear until next season?

Otter

Nothing to see here
:confused:

Are all you Skins fans really that fickle? Is everyone wearing their Cowboys gear until next season?

Last time I started a game day thread, they lost..so I wasn't gonna jinx em..but you're right, lot of fans pull out their cowboys jacket or giants or raiders or patriots..lot of fickle young fans that don't have the stamina to root for one team thru thick and thin.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Last time I started a game day thread, they lost..so I wasn't gonna jinx em..but you're right, lot of fans pull out their cowboys jacket or giants or raiders or patriots..lot of fickle young fans that don't have the stamina to root for one team thru thick and thin.

You don't know team dedication until you follow a Houston franchise. Any of them! :lmao:
Sometimes I just want to open a vien, but damned if I'll cheer for anyone else. :lol:

nanstime

Next week will be an even better win for the skins because it will be Dallas they are beating doesnt that make you happy?:)