Is there really no Skins tread?

nanstime

just a happy skins fan who is rooting her butt for that next week win sorry if i uoset you about this but i love me some washington redskins been rooting for them since i could remember and now i am 44 so ;long long time

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
just a happy skins fan who is rooting her butt for that next week win sorry if i uoset you about this but i love me some washington redskins been rooting for them since i could remember and now i am 44 so ;long long time

So many questions, but i will refrain.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well this will make for an exciting game next week Mr. DoWhat. What time will the festivities begin? (PM or Party Zone)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not shock...

Everyone is just in shock that they're winning.

...but fear.

My middle girl is home, Skins fan, and we were talking about halftime adjustments and how the other team gets a say in the proceedings until the the game is over. We are well versed in finding ways to lose having lead at some point in something like 13 or so of our loses the last couple years.

Winning and won are two different words!

Kerad

It's starting to look like Jason Campbell getting injured was the best thing that could've happened to the Skins.

Well, that and Green Bay losing to Chicago. Skins just have to beat Dallas' JV team next week and they're in. Amazing.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...but fear.

My middle girl is home, Skins fan, and we were talking about halftime adjustments and how the other team gets a say in the proceedings until the the game is over. We are well versed in finding ways to lose having lead at some point in something like 13 or so of our loses the last couple years.

Winning and won are two different words!

When did you *finally* say, "Ok, by gosh we have this game won!" For me it was with 6 or so minutes left in the 4th and the Vikings had just kicked off to the 'Skins. But I was still trying to find a scenario where they could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That being said and the game finally in the books, I am proudly wearing my Redskins Santa hat and my pic of Jessica Simpson Ruin Romo will be plastered to one of the windows of my car.

Otter

Nothing to see here
When did you *finally* say, "Ok, by gosh we have this game won!"

I knew we had it when I sent Catt to her room to watch the game right before the red hankie for too many men on the field...Told her that her bad karma was screwing with them. She left the room, the red hankie came out and POOF, the fumble never happened. YW

Pete

Repete
I knew we had it when I sent Catt to her room to watch the game right before the red hankie for too many men on the field...Told her that her bad karma was screwing with them. She left the room, the red hankie came out and POOF, the fumble never happened. YW

I was shocked at half time when I turned it on and it was 22-0. The second half made me nervous

D

dems4me

Last time I started a game day thread, they lost..so I wasn't gonna jinx em..but you're right, lot of fans pull out their cowboys jacket or giants or raiders or patriots..lot of fickle young fans that don't have the stamina to root for one team thru thick and thin.

:yeahthat: :lol: Everytime I post in a Redskin thread during the game they seem to loose so I thought I'd wait until well after the game instead of taking a chance at jinxing it too :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I'm a bad mother. I used the "eff" word in front of my little boy.