Is this teacher for real???

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
There could be a few things that would cause her to be scatterbrained. Did she mention "winning" and "trolls" frequently?

gemma_rae

It's not like our name is Smith or that we have different last names from our son. We signed the emails with our full names and she has sent emails to us both in the past.

Maybe someone shot her for stealing their car.:0(

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
MSA Reading test was Tuesday & Wednesday of this week. You probably have some idea how stressful that is for the little ones but if you are not a teacher you have no clue how much stress is put on the teachers. I'm amazed that you got an email from a teacher on one of those days AND that it even included a coherent sentence! :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
MSA Reading test was Tuesday & Wednesday of this week. You probably have some idea how stressful that is for the little ones but if you are not a teacher you have no clue how much stress is put on the teachers. I'm amazed that you got an email from a teacher on one of those days AND that it even included a coherent sentence! :lmao:
She started this 2 weeks ago. Using MSAs as an excuse is :bs: I know the teachers all stress about this test and frankly that's probably why she started this business in the first place because the work she was concerned about is the type of thing that shows up on the MSAs. But I have a feeling that her stressing about this thing has caused him to give up. I heard him tell his brother about a question he read on the MSAs and if I understand what I overheard correctly, he intentionally blew the question.

camily

Peace
I wish there was a like button on the forums! I'm way over the karma being gone but so many posts I'd just like to quickly "like" and be on my way!!

I have a feeling that her stressing about this thing has caused him to give up. I heard him tell his brother about a question he read on the MSAs and if I understand what I overheard correctly, he intentionally blew the question.
He darn well better not have.

BernieP

Resident PIA
It's more complicated than that....I think in his mind he was being cute, but in the end will likely get high marks for being creative.

students are not suppose to be creative, they are not suppose to "think", they are suppose to do as they are instructed.

No snap to.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:banghead:
Boy brought home a homework assignment with a note written on it saying that we (the parents) contradicted her instructions for the assignment. :banghead:
And she decided this how????