Isn't it ironic

ImnoMensa

First I ask. Does Mr Rossignol know of another building sitting in a good location with a large fenced in lot that is available.?

This is just more of Rossignols Horse sheet.

I am sure I knew Tommy Bell much better than Mr. Rossignol and he isnt rolling over in his grave over this one.

It appears to me to be a mutually beneficial arrangement between Bell Motor Company and the County Government, I would be interested to know of a more suitable property around Leonardtown for this, as I know Leonardtown pretty well and cant think of one, but you know Rossignol, anything to throw the digs into the county government.

T

toppick08

First I ask. Does Mr Rossignol know of another building sitting in a good location with a large fenced in lot that is available.?

This is just more of Rossignols Horse sheet.

I am sure I knew Tommy Bell much better than Mr. Rossignol and he isnt rolling over in his grave over this one.

It appears to me to be a mutually beneficial arrangement between Bell Motor Company and the County Government, I would be interested to know of a more suitable property around Leonardtown for this, as I know Leonardtown pretty well and cant think of one, but you know Rossignol, anything to throw the digs into the county government.

I'll ask Frank about this.........:yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Leonard Hall school, which likely ought to be given notice to move from the county-owned building, which would free up space

:eyebrow: A school would make a good impound lot?

I'm surprised anyone still advertises in that rag.